Are you passionate about delivering high-quality software to thousands of users? Are you an excellent leader and stakeholder manager ready to align and deliver our QA strategy? Do you dream of setting the quality agenda at the world's largest jewelry brand? If so, then you might be our new colleague.
Play an active role in ensuring the sustainable quality of products
As our new QA Engineer, you will collaborate with stakeholders and management to achieve the most efficient and accurate quality assessments. This will include reviewing and analyse current QA processes to identify inefficiencies and areas that need improvement. Your primary goal will be to shape the landscape of our testing ensuring the sustainable quality of our products and services before customers' consumption.
In the Engineering role, you will be called on to support and train a team of outsourced QAs to track, record, and maintain quality assurance data. You will also champion test-first practices, performing defect tracking, and regression monitoring throughout product release & lifecycle. Through collaboration with Tata Consulting, you will manage a team of competent professionals located in India.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze and understand each product's environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies (manual / automated) and cases
- Interact with product teams on understanding requirements, identify testing needs, design test plans, help execute tests, and report defects on assigned systems
- Collect, analyze and summarize quality assurance trends and data, compile the information into reports, and present reports
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
Passionate expert in QA with a strong understanding of testing
You might be the person we are looking for if you are the subject matter expert in QA and will bring your expertise to help build quality in our products by asking the right questions, clarifying assumptions, and working closely with the product teams. You are also technically oriented and on top of the industry & technology trends. Finally, you have a strong understanding and appreciation for test automation.
You most likely have an educational background within IT or other relevant areas. It is ideal if you have an ISTQB Certification or similar professional qualification and experience with internal and external auditing.
Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- 3 years of experience as a Quality Engineer or similar role and experience working with a remote team
- The ability to lead the development of QA strategies, and to recommend and implement process improvement to QA practices
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and principles.
- Experience and proven expertise in designing effective test plans, creating and executing test cases, uncovering defects, reporting problems, verifying fixes and certifying software for delivery to customers
- Understanding of the eCommerce technology ecosystem including CMS, Payment, Web Analytics, ERP, CRM, OMS, WMS, and Fraud Management
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Consumer Technology has just started a transformation where we over the next 12-24 months will implement new ways of working to support the execution of Business Strategy, enable operational excellence, and build a data-driven organisation.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora's future please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016, and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable, and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.