Business Intelligence Consultant
Are you passionate about financial reporting and processes? Would you like to work cross-functionally to lead BI and data analyses, and ensure that data drives one of the world’s biggest jewellery brands? If yes, then we might have just the right opportunity for you!
Play an active role in driving the BI agenda within Finance
As a BI Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the Global Finance organisation as well as a number of specialist business units, while also getting involved in other projects and workstreams that will cut across the Pandora business landscape. You will have deep knowledge about financial reporting, processes and systems and be the one who understands the complete process all the way from the order to the financial statement.
Some of your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Closely engage with Group Finance as well as finance functions in clusters to ensure that deliverables are on track and aligned to roadmaps. Finance is your primary stakeholder, but you will also engage with other parts of the business
- Lead in the analysis of data and work to improve accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes and implementation of processes, systems and more
- Drive the agenda to take BI & Analytics solutions within Finance to the next level when it comes to maturity
- Being a trusted business partner across the finance organisation
Strong interest in data and data modelling
You might be the person we are looking for, if you are a self-starter and a team player who have a strong analytical skill set with a clear business impact focus. Moreover, you have strong people engagement and communication skills, as the ability to influence and implement change in a Global, Group and Cluster environment is an essential part of this role.
In addition we imagine that you have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree within Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics, IT, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of experience within a BI function, preferably supporting a Global Finance organization within retail, fashion, FMCG, branded consumer goods, technology or similar
- Excellent understanding of finance processes and ERP systems (ideally AX) along with a toolbox containing skills within PowerBI, Qlik Sense, Tableau or similar visualisation tools
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across business units to build trust and confidence in supporting data driven decision making through to impact results
- Ability to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues
- Experience working in a Tech, Fast Moving Consumer Goods and/or a Retail business
We would also value if you bring experience with Agile development processes information strategy planning with a focus on reporting & analytics.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
You will be a member of the Global BI Consulting & Strategic Analytics department, made up of 25+ BI Consultants, Developers and Data Specialists based across three global and regional offices. We work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. As a Global BI Services team, we live and breathe our customers and are passionate about ensuring that they are always in the center of everything we do. Each of the areas within the Global BI Group is a critical part of piecing together a clear picture of our customers to enable business units to make confident business decisions based on the insights we deliver. Whatever solution is required, we always try to push the boundaries to ensure that we constantly test new ideas to be at the forefront of thinking BI, Analytics, Insight, Platform Development and Data Transformation.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.