Master Data Governance Manager
Do you want to have a significant impact in ensuring quality and value of core data assets? And would you like to lead and develop the next level of Data Governance at the world's biggest jewellery company? If yes, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you!
Take an active part in Pandora's Data Transformation journey
As Manager of Master Data Governance, you will lead a strong team of six Master Data Governance Consultants and Specialists to develop the next level of Pandora Data Governance. Additionally, you will serve as a point of escalation for governance and data quality issues and will work closely with Business and Functional area leadership to improve the quality and value of core data assets.
Activation and democratisation of our data and information assets is a key success driver for our Data Transformation journey. You will report to the Director of Master Data Strategy, Technology and Governance, and you will be instrumental in establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices that will enable us to accelerate the journey.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive and govern the Pandora data governance implementation roadmap including strategic requirements for development of information-based capabilities
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for owner-, stewardship and maintenance of our principal data and information assets
- Identify new business opportunities pertaining to the use of information assets to achieve efficiency and effectiveness across the business
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology to ensure that data-related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning
- Drive the development and implementation of data quality standards and adoption requirements across Pandora
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 15 days a year to support our global organisation.
Excellent communicator with extensive knowledge of data
You might be the person we are looking for if you possess great consulting skills and have the ability to influence and implement change in Global Group & Cluster environment. You are both an independent self-starter and a team player who can collaborate cross-functionally. Further, we value a strong analytical skill-set with a clear business impact focus.
You most likely have a Master within Business Administration, Business Intelligence, Information Management or similar. We also imagine that you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a major retail or services organisation, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Familiarity with Interface Tools (Biztalk, boomi, Business Objects etc), Databases (SQL etc), Programming (XML, Java Script, or ETL frameworks, Services / API's), Excel, Aperture Data Studio etc.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The team is a team of 7 passionate master data people located in Copenhagen and Baltimore, USA. We work closely together, and will go an extra mile to help each other out. We appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora's future please click the "Apply online" link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.