IT Business Partner
Do you want to be a core member of Pandora's IT team, serving as the business relationship link between clusters and Pandora IT at the executive level? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Business IT strategy development
As our new IT Business Partner, you will be the strategic interface between Pandora IT and one or more assigned Clusters in Europe, Middle East and Africa. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the Cluster leadership teams as well as the rest of Pandora Global IT.
Some of your main accountabilities will be to:
- Provide highly valued strategic consulting and guidance through key IT initiatives
- Identify and define opportunities, prioritize projects and prepare material needed for the Project Portfolio Board (PPB) together with business leadership and other key stakeholders
- Provide support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business
- Take a lead role in enabling our Clusters to achieve their objectives through the effective use of technology
- Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness in the Clusters
- Facilitate and manage strategic Cluster/IT roadmaps
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 20 days a year to support our global organisation and regional Clusters.
Excellent communicator with strong business acumen
You might be the person we are looking for if you have strong stakeholder management skills and business understanding. You focus on delivering value to the business as well as team collaboration and learning.
You most likely have a Master's degree in business administration, economics, IT or similar, and you come with minimum 3-5 years of experience in the Business/IT domain from a global company or Management Consulting. Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Strong track record of professional achievements
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to work systematically and logically to analyse situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent in engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Proactive and problem solving approach
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will be part of team of IT Business Partners dedicated to support commercial development in each of the 10 market clusters in Pandora.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora's future please click the "Apply online" link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational - and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.