Director, Application Maintenance & Support
Would you like to use your leadership skills and expertise within finance applications to lead the Application Maintenance and Support team in the world's largest jewellery brand? Are you capable of ensuring that the applications in your portfolio are running as close to 100% as possible? If yes, please keep reading!
Use your strong leadership skills to set the strategic direction for your area
You will be the overall responsible for Application Maintenance and Support for Pandora’s core applications, which include Dynamics AX Platform, one of the biggest in Denmark, and related finance systems. Since the Application Maintenance and Support is mostly outsourced to global service providers, you will be managing the service delivery and ensuring continuous improvement activities towards our vendors to seek constant optimization and service improvements.
You will manage a team of 14 including two managers. Your team is located in Thailand, Denmark and Poland. You and your team will be involved in the whole life cycle of applications and you will work directly with the development team, ensuring that the application is fit to be handed over to the global support delivery model.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that the support and maintenance delivered comply with global IT support standards and service levels. Our support model is based on ITIL 3 principles supported by ServiceNow, but we are exploring new service support models to accommodate agile ways of working as well
- Continuously improve policies and procedures which ensure consistently high service performance and accommodate the business needs
- Broaden the knowledge of our support model both internally in IT, but also towards business stakeholders along with advising and guiding business user in how to adhere to the global processes
- Be on top of all activities surrounding the applications, being new releases, changes, user feedback, business feedback, planned initiatives etc.
- Conduct fact based performance analysis and drive performance improvements
- Act as incident manager for major and critical incidents and engage in SIMA-processes
Passionate and analytical leader who is able to understand complex problems
We are looking for a strong leader with team management skills to drive results with a customer focused attitude, setting high standards for work quality and quantity as measured by value delivered (and promised) to customers. You have a strong drive and result-orientation, being a natural high performer and analyst with full commitment towards delivering results. Moreover, it is important that you are passionate about building a best-in-class Application Maintenance and Support team.
You have a minimum of 5 years leadership and application management experience. Furthermore, we imagine that you have:
- Experience managing outsourced partners and managed service providers
- Experience with Supply Chain, Application Management of ERP systems (preferably Dynamics AX), finance and/or retail
- Experience with stakeholder management and executive communication including the ability to produce material that convey performance analytics and describe a sequence of events in both technical and non-technical terms
- All communication will be conducted in English so language proficiency is needed
- An adaptable and change-resilient mindset, working well in a dynamic fast-paced global environment, accepting new ideas and initiatives and making positive use of opportunities presented
- The ability to adapt interpersonal style to suit different people and situations, showing respect and sensitivity towards individual and cultural differences
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will report directly to VP, IT Operations, and be a part of the management team of IT Operations and thus, contribute in maturing IT Operations even more.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.