The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Are you fascinated by the possibilities in the cloud and do you know more about it than people around you? And are you the specialist, that everyone turns to when in doubt? Then join us to supercharge your professional development by helping us drive our Azure cloud transformation.
As our new cloud administrator, you will join the Cloud & Infrastructure team in Struer, Denmark. Together with your team and our Cloud Managed Service Provider, you will manage hands-on migration and implementation in Azure Cloud and influence the architecture – creating the new digital backbone of Bang & Olufsen. Specifically, you will:
- Collaborate closely with our provider and IT Security and DevOps teams to optimise the Azure foundation, Network, security, automation, templates/scripting, monitoring
- Create and operate a controlled Azure platform with the highest degree of self-service and transparency
- Support your team’s effort to deliver excellent services to the internal customers so they can utilise and benefit from the cloud technology
- Create and maintain the processes to keep an optimised footprint in Azure
- Continuously learn new elements within Azure.
Your new colleagues in the Cloud & Infrastructure team are eager to share knowledge, engage in technical discussions and support your talent. The team offers a friendly and humorous environment based on trust and team spirit. While we expect you to join us at our headquarter in Struer, you should expect some traveling days to our office in Lyngby.
What you bring
At Bang & Olufsen we know talent when we see it. First, you have in-depth experience with Azure cloud technology. You excel in including and teaching others – and we expect you to continuously want to accelerate your learning curve in a challenging environment. We also imagine that you:
- Bring in-depth experience with cloud technology, security, networks, PowerShell or system administration of Windows and Linux
- Have extensive experience with operating and maintaining Azure Tenant and have worked with cloud services – preferably Azure Cloud Services
- Are Microsoft certified.
- Are fluent in English
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then send your CV and application by pressing the "Apply online" button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.