Application Designer / Architect
If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
Job Req Number: 25785
Do you want your efforts to have global impact? They will, as you help develop and maintain the integration platforms and strategy in DSV Panalpina, a major logistics company, operating in more than 90 countries.
Join us in our transition from tradition to API, modern cloud and hybrid integrations
“If you are interested in system integration as a technical architect, this is the place to be.
As the company is continuously expanding, increasing in volume and acquiring new companies, we always have exciting, ongoing projects and new systems to integrate. We want to progress and mature our integration into modern integrations patterns in, on-premise and hybrid”
– Senior Team Lead, Jan Berger, your future manager.
An international team of specialists
Join 40 skilled colleagues in DSV Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations. Here, you will become a key member of our Tech & Architecture team. Your team members, located across the globe, stand ready to assist with any technical challenges that may arise and act as a sounding board in your day-to-day work.
Together, our mission is to build the next generation cloud and API framework in DSV, connecting our applications, and to ensure that the current integration platform is stable, robust and that all solutions are of high enterprise quality.
Juggle long-term projects and ad hoc tasks
Your primary task is to help us continuously improve our existing integrations and platforms to ensure rock solid operations – doing so, you will both proactively identify and define new solutions, initiating projects yourself, and make on ad hoc adjustments to stabilise the platform based on pressing business needs.
Specifically, you will:
- Define future integration patterns and help DSV transition into cloud and hybrid solutions
- Participate in projects to ensure stable, reusable and scalable integrations, e.g. implementing a new CRM or transport management systems or participating in the roll-out of systems in several countries
- Collaborate with the senior team lead, project managers and development teams
- Seek to become a trusted and competent advisor in both modern and classic integration pattern questions on a large enterprise level to the rest of the organisation
In DSV Panalpina, you will have ample opportunity to develop. Whether you wish to remain in the enterprise architect domain or later aspire to be an advisor or team lead – or going abroad – the possibilities are here.
Outgoing and curious integration expert with ambition to define modern integration patterns
You are professionally curious and interested in new integration and architecture technology. You thrive having many and daily touchpoints across the organisation, and you can identify potential systems impacts that others fail to consider – and drive the agenda in a project group to minimise them.
- You have experience with cloud and hybrid integration
- You bring experience and knowledge of EAI and ESB patterns on a tech and architecture level
- You are self-propelling and able to work autonomously
- You are able to communicate well with all levels of the organisation
Preferably, you also bring experience with:
- Azure Integration Services and Azure DevOps
- Microsoft BizTalk
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Team Lead, Jan Berger on +45 2541 7684.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.