IT auditor to Internal System Audit
Do you have the ability to understand the business and how the IT is supporting the business while auditing and identifying the key risk areas? And do you thrive when keeping track of complexity and having many concurrent activities? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You run audits from planning to reporting
As an IT auditor in BEC you will have the responsibility for the entire audit process of the assigned audit tasks. In order to do so you will have to understand the business of our customers and how the IT-systems, BEC are providing to our customers, are supporting that business. You will get a good insight and overview of the whole BEC organization, and your touchpoints in the organization will be multiple. In the job you will also be a trusted advisor to the organization and provide assurance to our customers, The Danish FSA and our Board of directors.
Your tasks will among others be:
- Conduct and lead audits in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, infrastructure and IT processes
- Prepare and report results to executives, Board of directors and to our customers
- IT security audits (e.g. Data center, network and operating system), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated
- Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business areas and external auditors
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate
As a person you are team-oriented, you have a robust personality and you are persistent when needed. You like working with people and you easily make relations and network in the organization. You are good at deciding and acting to your tasks and adhering to our principles and values making it easy for you to follow instructions and procedures.
We would like you to have:
- An education as cand.merc.aud. or a degree in Engineer/Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related
- A current position in IT Audit/IT Governance - internal audit or external auditing firm or experience from systems administration
- Knowledge about the financial sector and services provided by financial IT operators and data centres
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including Clouds, Windows, Middleware, networking, and Z/os (preferred)
- Understanding of information security standards (ISO27000 series and NIST framework and IT-risk management) and good practices
- Good communication skills both in Danish and English (written and oral)
- A certification in CISA, CISP or similar
Who are we?
We are an independent Internal Audit function that refers to the Board of directors. We are providing assurance on our customers core operational risks. In Internal Systems Audit you will get 4 colleagues who have different backgrounds e.g. auditors, IT candidates and financial education. We perform systems audit of processes, technical areas, Clouds and vendor management. We use MS Office and audit tools.
We have an open dialogue about our tasks, and we help each other when needed. You will get the opportunity to have new certifications and the necessary training and education in new products and technologies. Besides this we have a well-run staff club with a variety of activities and clubs, where you will have the opportunity to meet with colleagues outside of work hours.
Do you find the above interesting?
We look forward to receiving your resume and application no later than May 30, 2020. In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact chief systems auditor Kim Søndergaard at +45 6156 2426.