Developer Graduate for Future Technologies
Are you ready to make your mark on the digitalization of the future? Have you recently or are you about to graduate with a relevant degree? Our world is IT and technology and we love it! If you share the same passion, then KMD might be the place to kickstart your career! Join our Graduate Program in the beginning of September 2020.
THE KMD GRADUATE PROGRAM
As a graduate in KMD, you hold a business-critical position throughout the program. There will be an additional focus on your development through planning of your tasks, participation in a network where you get to work on real life cases, and individual planning of your training. You are exposed to real life IT- and business problems, and you work hands-on to create solutions, solve issues and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
The 18-month long graduate program offers an excellent opportunity to move out of your comfort zone and fast-track your personal and professional development. You will be part of an engaged graduate community where we have fun, and where you get a great opportunity to network with your peers.
All graduates will be given a mentor and assigned a buddy, who will support your development, introduce you to the KMD culture and ensure that you get the necessary training and introduction to the department.
IN THIS POSITION
You will be a part of our brain trust and take part in a group of technologists and developers that matches your competencies and interests. For this position, we are looking for talents for the KMD Group covering the following areas:
- Full stack software development within different technologies such as .NET, Python, Java
- IT architecture
- IT security
- Future Technologies including technology assessments, participation in proof of concept activities in collaboration with internal/external customers, solution design workshops, technology evangelism
IT Technologies is the heart of our business and we consider our graduates essential to continually raise the bar and meet the future needs of our customers. This is where YOU come into the picture, as we consider talented developers as a core business value needed to succeed.
As graduate you will be part of the Future Technologies team in the R&D department in KMD. In Future Technologies we work as internal consultants/developers, and support the business with the following:
- Full stack Software development in .NET build Cloud native
- Modern IT development using Agile and DevOps
- IT architecture and product management
- Cloud computing, we see infrastructure as code
- Cloud operations (Central DevOps)
- IT security is a natural part of software development
- Building and maintaining a strategic KMD product development and innovation platform
- Technology projects from viability to implementation
- Technology evangelism and running communities in our everyday work
As a graduate you will be involved in the tasks above, and it is therefore important, that you can see yourself in a consulting role, with both internal and external costumer contact.
PASSIONATE DEVELOPERS WHO ARE BIG THINKERS AND DILLIGENT DOERS
We are looking for talented and ambitious candidates who have recently graduated or are about to graduate within IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
If you are one of the candidates, we are looking for, you will be able to identify with the following:
- Passionate and curious about technology, with an aim to achieve the best solution while presenting a high level of interest, engagement and enthusiasm
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and work to challenge status quo by generating new ideas and solutions to improve work
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Danish
- It’s a plus if you have experience within code development in at least one programming language, such as C# or Java, and have a broad knowledge of the current technology landscape.
KMD is Denmark’s largest software company and a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordics. Since 2019, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK and 3.200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply by filling in the application form before 21th of June 2020. Upload your CV, and a motivation letter, which expresses why we should choose you for this opportunity. Remember to attach your certificates (including your grades) when you upload your application. If you have not finished your degree yet, please upload your latest grades.
THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
After reviewing the applications, we will invite the best qualified candidates to participate in the recruitment process. We will invite candidates in for interviews continuously. As a part of the recruitment process, you will also be asked to conduct a cognitive assessment. The recruitment process will consist of a first and second interview.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Check out KMD as a workplace here.
Expand your knowledge about KMD and the Graduate Program here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Michael Juhl, MJU@kmd.dk.