Senior operations planner to BEC's IT Operations
Are you passionate about IT operations? And would you like to use your former experience within operations planning with the aim of satisfactory deliveries to our customers? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You will be working with vital financial infrastructure
As a senior operations planner in BEC you will take part in ensuring that our customers are satisfied. You will be responsible for the ongoing operations being fully optimized and aligned. This will be done through planning and follow-up on daily operations in our different test settings. A success criterion in the job is to ensure that our customers, external as internals, are satisfied with our deliveries, by making sure they are delivered on time and within the agreed-on settings.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Planning of change initial starting points
- Prepare documentation
- Participate in the development and maintenance of tools and processes
- Participate in various project work
- Optimize working procedures and processes
- Maintaining test environments
- Supporting external customers regarding errors on their test environment
You need to be prepared on occasional overtime, especially on weekends.
As a person you are cheerful, adaptable and thrive with responsibility. You have a logical and analytical mindset thus you are able to work structured throughout a well-planned workday. You appreciate a busy workday where things change I fast manner and you can accomplish your tasks under pressure without losing the overview.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A relevant IT education or alternatively former practical experience within operational planning
- Experience with decentralized scheduling
- Experience with one or more of the following systems: z/OS, DB2 & TSO
- Experience with Scheduling tools/batch/programming tools e.g. TWS (OPC), JCL, Stonebranch, Rexx
- Knowing about cloud and Optim is seen as an advantage
Who we are
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization working within a rapidly changing environment. In the job you will have great opportunities for personal and professional development. We have an open dialogue about our tasks, and we help each other when needed.
Can you see yourself with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible, but no later than June 16, 2020. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, and we may close the position before time if the right candidate is found. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Jacob Samson Schlüter on +45 22 26 16 18.