Do you enjoy combining innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies and data science to make a difference?
In LB Forsikring, it has never been our purpose to sell insurance. It has always been to keep our members safe and secure. We believe that with data, technology, collaboration and good ideas we can, together, prevent accidents and damages. That is why we work together to make insurance, as we know it today, completely redundant.
LBeta is the innovation hub of LB Forsikring and we are spearheading the development of next-generation solutions. As a Solution architect in LBeta you become part of a strong community where all of us are expected to be creative, spot opportunities and question the status quo.
Provide technical and architectural direction to the strategy, missions and team
As a Solution Architect in LBeta you will work closely together with your team to identify, design and implement smart and creative solutions, fueled by technology. You will participate in projects and initiatives from idea to delivery. We envision that you have a structured and methodical approach to your work and have high aspirations for what you deliver. You will use your expertise in technology and architecture to help define grand visions, bring insights of new technological innovations into the team, intermixed with hands-on delivery assignments.
Your primary activities will be to:
- Write and review detailed technical specifications for solutions to business opportunities
- Help evaluating third party solutions from a technology point of view
- Occasionally develop mock-ups and simple prototypes
- Be the point person in our team for topics revolving technology, solution architecture, cloud architecture, performance, information security, GDPR and best practices
- Be the bridge to LB enterprise architects, solution architects, IT security and other stakeholders, share knowledge and align on architectural principles
Solution Architect with experience from designing and implementing complex systems architecture solutions
As we are a small but growing innovation unit the role is fairly broad and you will work closely with team members in other roles and skillsets on common missions. Not all procedures might be formalized, and we do our best to minimize bureaucracy. For the right person, it’s an amazing opportunity to shape the direction we’re going in and make an impact. We do our best to create a space for you to be awesome and work with your team members to realize the vision of making insurance redundant.
We imagine that you:
- Are appreciative of our values, being innovative, visionary, passionate and have a team-oriented mind set
- Hold a Master’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, software engineering or equivalent or have a burning passion and experience in the field that makes a formal degree less relevant
- Have worked in a similar position and still have a fire in your belly to make an impact
- Have hands on experience with some of the following areas, technologies and frameworks: Solution Architecture, Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Data Engineering, DevOps, TOGAF, SAFe, Archimate
Member-owned company with a good reputation
You become part of a member-owned company that has a good reputation as a company and workplace, and where we go to work for something more than generating a profit. Our mission is to keep our 400,000 members safe and secure. Profits and investments in innovation must work for their benefit. Our member ownership structure enables us to take a long-term view which also benefits our innovation agenda. Our purpose of reducing accidents and damages also translates to better use of resources and supports sustainability which is important to us. We are moving into a brand new office located at Amerika Plads in Østerbro, Copenhagen and by now we are experienced in collaborating virtually as well. Read more about us and how we work on our web site www.lbeta.dk.
Send us your application or call if you want to hear more about the position
Applications will be reviewed continuously. If circumstances permit, we will proceed with face-to-face interviews or alternatively meet virtually. As part of your cover letter, we would like you to share two specific items with us:
- Please describe to us an achievement you are especially proud of
- Please describe to us a significant experience you have had in your life and what you learned from that experience
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Robert Kielerstajn from LBeta at +45 28 70 20 34 or Tina Søe Nygaard from HR at +45 82 30 44 76.
We look forward to meeting you and thank you for taking an interest in LBeta!
Application Deadline: 01 June 2020.