IT change manager to BEC
Are you passionate about IT Change Management? And would you like to use your former experience to ensure that changes are managed efficiently and with high quality that lives up to the expectations of the business? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You will take on a key role in minimizing risks while making IT changes
As a change manager you will be applying your several years of experience within IT, from a large and complex enterprise environment. You will have an important role in ensuring secure and stable operations through the work of coordination, risk assessment and managing of the changes to the operating environments.
Your primary tasks include, (but are not limited to):
- ensure that changes are risk-assessed correctly, and impact aligned with our SLA's
- authorize and approve changes
- coordinate and conduct meetings with Change Advisory Board (CAB) to discuss higher risk changes
- improve Change Management roles, responsibilities and processes in coordination with Change Management process owner
- provide input to and prepare KPI reports
As a person you are self-propelled and driven by high standards of service. You possess great social competences thus you do easily establish good relationships, and you have the ability to perform at many organizational levels, both internally and externally. You work actively with coworkers to ensure the balance between the business needs of implementing changes quickly and smoothly, with the need to ensure high quality changes and stable operations for our customers. You have a rational and analytical mindset by nature and realizes goals and intervene when results are threatened.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- 5 or more years of experience with IT in a large, complex enterprise environment, or its equivalent
- solid understanding of ITIL framework and demonstrated proficiency in relevant ITIL processes
- the ability to work within a diverse team
- the ability to plan and maintain schedules
- relevant ITIL Intermediate certification
- great Danish and English language skills (both written and oral)
Former experience from the financial sector is considered an advantage.
A special workplace
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization working within a rapidly changing environment. You will be part of a department with a total of 9 employees with different ITMS and operational backgrounds. The department are responsible for the daily operations of major incidents, problems and changes, and furthermore, have an ongoing focus on improving our ITSM processes, together with the process owners in BEC. The tone of communication is informal, and we do always help each other as mutual respect is important to us.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than June 8, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact department manager Stine Maria Hestbæk on +45 23 36 46 09.