Problem manager to BEC
Are you passionate about problem management? Are you driven by finding solutions and improvements, and capable of balancing deliveries between the specified frames of working and the expectations of the business? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You will take on a key role in preventing and minimizing the impact of incidents
As a problem manager you will be applying your several years of experience within IT, from a large and complex enterprise environment, in the problem-solving work. You will be identifying root causes as part of rapid problem solving by driving problem analysis to conclusion to determine root cause for any severity 1 or high impact incidents/major Incident, as well as for recurring incidents.
Your primary tasks include, (but are not limited to):
- drive root cause analysis
- follow up and report on the ongoing status of problems to customers and management
- participate in the ongoing Problem Management process improvements
- provide input to and prepare KPI reports
As a person you are self-propelled and driven by high standards of service and system delivery. You possess great social competences thus you do easily establish good relationships with customers and staff and do actively work with coworkers and customers to identify their needs to come up with suitable proposals. You have a rational and analytical mindset by nature and realizes goals and intervene when results are threatened.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- 5 or more years of experience with IT in a large, complex enterprise environment, or its equivalent
- solid understanding of ITIL framework and demonstrated proficiency in relevant ITIL processes
- the ability to work within a diverse team
- the ability to plan and maintain schedules
- relevant ITIL Intermediate certification
- great Danish and English language skills (both written and oral)
Former experience from the financial sector is considered an advantage.
A special workplace
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization working within a rapidly changing environment. You will be part of a department with a total of 9 employees with different ITMS and operational backgrounds. The department are responsible for the daily operations of major incidents, problems and changes. Furthermore, the department has an ongoing focus on improving our ITSM processes, in collabration with the process owners in BEC. The tone of communication is informal, and we do always help each other as mutual respect is important to us.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than June 8, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact department manager Stine Maria Hestbæk on +45 23 36 46 09.