Agile PMO Specialist, Pandora Digital Hub
Do you have a strong passion for retail, eCommerce or technology/digital? And do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewellery company while putting your experience in project management delivery into use? If yes, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you!
Job description and areas of responsibility:
During 2020, we will build a world-class digital team of thinkers, makers and doers to ensure digital is at the heart of our business. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage.
As part of building the Pandora Digital Hub in Copenhagen, we are looking for an Agile PMO Specialist for the Digital Strategy & Planning team within the Hub. As an Agile PMO Specialist, you will be part of the agile management office function that supports and governs the ‘Shopping’ and ‘Deliver n Promise’ Tribes along with other Tribes and Squads within the digital hub, and your primary role is to manage the day to day governance and support our agile ways of working within the Tribes.
You will work directly with the Digital Strategy & Planning Director, Agile PMO lead and leads from various teams within Digital to help set governance cadence on a day to day basis. You will also liaise with stakeholders from many other departments and teams across Pandora and third-party vendors who are involved in Digital delivery.
As an Agile PMO specialist, you will work on the following for your Tribe:
- Work with your Product Director to document and maintain a Roadmap, covering all touchpoints and dependencies (e.g. other Tribes, wider-omni programmes, other departments across Pandora)
- Work with the Squads within your Tribe to manage the Portfolio-level RAID management process (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies)
- Ensure your Product Director manages the scope and requirements definition for your Tribe, and facilitate the traceability process
- Support and assist Squads (Digital Development teams) in setting up and running Scrum Events (e.g. Sprint Reviews), and ensure they align to cadence in other departments that use Scaled Agile frameworks (e.g. Programme Increment Planning within SAFe)
- Set-up and manage a process for maintaining and communicating key lessons learned from retrospectives to the wider portfolio team
- Set-up and co-ordinate the process for capturing Squad delivery metrics (at both a Release and Sprint-level)
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
What is needed to succeed:
To succeed as Agile PMO Specialist, we imagine that you have a Bachelor or Master’s degree within Programme/project management, Information technology or similar. Adding to that, you have a significant Product/programme management ‘know how’ in order to provide thought leadership and guidance.
Furthermore, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years of programme and project management delivery, preferably in retail multi-channel eCommerce
- Minimum 1 year experience of operating in a PMO/AMO
- Minimum 1 year experience of operating as Scrum Master/Delivery Lead
- Qualifications in Professional/Certified Scrum Master
- Qualifications in traditional project management such as Prince 2 or APM
Something about you:
You might be the person we are looking for if you thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment and are able to drive high-quality output at high pace and deal with high level ambiguity. You have excellent communication skills and strong experience in dealing with stakeholders. Adding to that, you are a connector who brings people together and help make improvements even in areas you do not own.
Application deadline: June 3, 2020
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 20 days a year.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 774 784 8815
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.