Commercial Analytics Manager, Digital Analytics
We are building a diverse team of thinkers, makers and doers in our new Global Digital Hub. As part of this, we are looking for a Commercial Analytics Manager for our Global eCommerce Analytics team. Maybe that is you?
Leading implementation and tactical execution
As Commercial Analytics Manager you are responsible for leading the implementation and tactical execution of commercial forecasting, reporting, and analysis programs for the global eCommerce team. You will also have a heavy hand in strategic direction of these.
- To oversee the completion and participate in the building of econometric and ML models to forecast demand sales, fulfilled sales, orders, units, call center volume, visits, etc.
- Working with market and omni/customer contact and distribution centre leads to incorporate model outputs into their respective forecasting procedures
- Working with internal clients to continuously optimise the forecasting process, and developing measures of the effectiveness and value-add of the forecasting program
- Owning the global ecommerce trade reporting cadence, and be responsible for producing insightful, precise, commentary on commercial performance, while also partnering with other elements of the ecommerce analytics team (AB testing, voice-of-customer, web analytics, etc.) to produce value-add analyses that prescribe actions to optimise and grow our digital commercial ecosystem
- Playing a key role in shaping both our digital data ecosystem and the future of our eCommerce and our digital customer experience
Analytical and eCommerce experience combined with expertise in web sales
To succeed as Commercial Analytics Manager, you must be able to quickly respond to requests for information and must have a strong sense of urgency. Furthermore, you must have a solid background in building econometric and/or ML models, and in creating data-driven, value-add analytical storytelling (reporting and analysis). You are an expert on the topic of web sales and an open-minded problem solver able to incorporate elements of Retail Analysis, Financial Analysis, and Web Analytics to deliver thorough insights on the business.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum 4 years of analytical and/or eCommerce experience with a strong, hands-on background in marketing, eCommerce or analysis (preferably from a retail environment)
- Deep experience in eCommerce, reporting, econometrics, and data science, and must be able to ‘speak EBIT’ while being at least conversant in web analytics and AB testing
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics as well as SAS, Excel, SQL, R/RStudio, and/or Python or similar
- Experience with A/S Testing tools (Monetate, Optimizely, Maxymiser, Optimize 360, etc.), Behavioral Analytics tools (Clicktale, ContentSquare, Hotjar, SessionCam, etc.) and VoC tools (Verint, Qualtrics, Medallia, etc.) is preferred
Your new team
The Global eCommerce Analytics team is the principal authority globally for web analytics, tagging, A/B testing, forecasting, and digital VoC, and is charged with creating insightful, value-add storytelling and championing and elevating the voice of our digital customer. The eCommerce Analytics team is integral to the success of eCommerce and trading at Pandora.
As Commercial Analytics Manager you will interact regularly with the A/B testing team, digital marketing teams, global product management team, external vendors, global data and insights team, global digital analytics power users, global development teams and others.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.