Scrum Master Core Technology
Are you passionate about Agile ways of working? Are you a Servant Leader able to coach a team on their journey to adopting SAFe principles? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Developing an environment and culture of high performance and innovation
As our new Scrum Master for the Core Business Solutions Merchandizing team in Pandora IT, you will play a key part in our Agile transformation as we adopt SAFe principles, and in our exciting and challenging journey of designing and implementing state of the art merchandizing solutions such as Merchandizing Financial Planning (MFP)
You will be a servant leader and coach for the agile team helping team members communicate, coordinate and cooperate. You will support the adoption of SAFe principles, and educate the team in agile ways of working, ensuring that the agreed agile process is being followed. You will help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. Furthermore, you will be responsible for facilitating events on a team level, e.g. stand-ups, iteration planning, demos, and retrospectives, and will work closely together with Product Owners on how to fill and prioritise the backlog.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coaching and educating the team in SAFe ways of working
- Supporting the team onboarding in the ART
- Helping the self-organising team achieve its goals
- Contributing to the continuous flow of work to the team
- Supporting the Product Owners in their effort to manage the backlog
- Facilitating the team’s flow and relentless improvement, and creating a learning environment with ongoing feedback and recognition
- Preparing and facilitating team events
- Business Analysis duties on Merchandizing and Product solutions
Passion for Agile ways of working combined with a can-do attitude
You might be the person we are looking for if coaching a team comes naturally to you, you are passionate about Agile ways of working and have the skills and drive to guide people through a change. You are also adept at working in a fast-pace and challenging environment and have a can-do attitude towards all aspects of your work.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are a servant leader who promotes a culture in which the individual takes responsibility for the quality of the product
- Are flexible with the ability to learn and quickly adapt to changes
- Keep track of, and help solve impediments
- Help the team manage their progress via transparent backlog and board overviews
- Help the team and other roles prepare and align expectations before events
- Assess the team’s agile way of working and provide feedback
Further to this, we imagine that you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Coaching experience, educating teams in Scrum and SAFe
- Certified Scrum Master, scaled agile, or other relevant qualifications (s) is desirable
- Experience in Retail Merchandizing technology, in particular APTOS, is a plus
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. In the Core Business Solutions team, we take ideas and requests from the business through the IT development process by refining business requirements and co-designing solutions. We focus on teamwork and developing cross-functional capabilities to build both a feedback culture, a willingness to support each other and flexibility. We have recently introduced a value stream structure, so we hope that you will help us establish procedures and build engagement processes.
Our team consists of Business Solutions Managers who manage business engagement, and Business Analysts, who manage the content co-creation with the business. You will report to the Senior Manager, Core Business Solutions.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
+44 797 378 7498
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, then apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.