IT application architect with security knowledge to BEC Platforms and Architecture
Are you passionate about Identity Access Management (IAM) and the newest security technologies? Are you eager to become part of a developer department that supports BEC's developers with tools, platforms, and security? Then it might be you we are looking for.
Can you turn security strategies and requirements into operational tasks?
As an IT application architect at BEC, you will be part of a scrum team. Together with the team, you are responsible for delivering and maintaining the best security solutions for BEC. You will be contributing to the continuous flow of tasks within the software development lifecycle including requirements, build, test, deploy, and maintenance within the area of identity and access management. In the team, you will be the coordinator between system architects and the team, and with your facilitation skills, ensure that technical solutions can be understood from different angles. With your interest in new IAM technologies, you inspire your colleagues with new ways of solving tasks. One of the important focus areas will be looking into the design of BECs IAM model, where you will be a central part in the development and later on, in the implementation of the model.
Your tasks include:
- contributing to designing BECs new IAM model
- implement the designed IAM model
- create and maintain system documentation
- coordinate with the team and system architects
- break strategies and requirements into operational tasks
- sparring with the team and help facilitate a common understanding of solutions
- ensure a safe and secure infrastructure
As a person, you are a team player that easily establishes a network. You present and communicate information successfully and you thrive working in an informal and relaxed business environment. You enjoy breaking down solutions and ensuring that they are coordinated.
We expect you to have:
- a thorough understanding and work experience with login and access management in enterprise solutions with complex system setups
- excellent knowledge of IAM in designing solutions
- good knowledge of designing high availability solutions.
- understanding and experience with coding, primarily for decentral platforms
- knowledge of IAM solutions and identity/access systems such as Azure AD, certificate, PKI
- be good at explaining models and solutions
- a candidate degree within IT or 10+ years' experience from other position
Who are we?
You will be part of an agile team called Continuous Security with 8 employees, 4 positioned in Denmark, and 4 located in Poland. The team is responsible for BECs application security and IAM architecture. This includes IAM, SSO, authentication, authorization, certificates, security policies, and more. We are in BEC facing a considerable transformation, which will give us new and exciting possibilities as well as challenges regarding keeping the existing platform secure while transforming.
Team Continuous Security is part of an area called Platforms & Architecture that supports BECs developers with tools and platforms for running their banking applications. It is a key position in securing BECs optimal performance, so if you are up for the challenge, then please contact us.
Can you see yourself with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your application and CV no later than June 30, 2020. We will interview candidates on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Jeanne Kølbæk Jensen at +45 2137 6301. We are looking forward to hearing from you.