IT Project Manager
Are you passionate about Project Management? Do you wish to become a part of a Global Project & Portfolio department, executing IT projects on a global scale? And do you see yourself maintaining full control of one or more projects simultaneously, from project initiation to successful operational handover? If yes, then you might be the person we are looking for.
Design, plan and execute IT projects
As IT Project Manager, you will be part of the Project and Portfolio Organisation within Pandora IT. You will work across numerous projects, from delivering new software solutions to our stores, to administrative projects moving outsourced responsibilities from one vendor to another. Projects will vary in size and scope, as well as the required collaboration between IT and the rest of Pandora’s organisation. You will manage time, budget, scope, vendors and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time – this is crucial for success, both in the position and for Pandora.
Some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Ensure that your project plans are prepared well in advance and continuously updated
- Provide continuous and on time updates of your project financials, resources and scope
- Collaborate with all departments in Pandora IT, Global Office functions, Clusters and vendors to ensure that your project deliverables and deadlines are met
- Actively engage in fostering a knowledge sharing culture within the department
- Help ensure that ways of working within the department at all times are two steps ahead of the maturity level of Pandora IT and Pandora in general
A strong negotiator, influencer and communicator
To succeed as our new IT Project Manager, we imagine that you have strong management skills to drive results. You have a highly motivated and self-starter approach to the job, with a focus on delivering business value. You are adaptable and change-resilient, working well in a dynamic fast-paced global environment, accepting new ideas and initiatives and making positive use of opportunities presented.
On top of that, we envision that you have and can demonstrate:
- Minimum four years of experience in delivering high quality IT Projects in a global environment
- Experience with Change Management related to IT implementation and certification within Project Management (PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, MPM or equivalent experience)
- A business focused attitude, setting high standards for work quality and quantity as measured by value delivered (and promised) to business
- A strong drive and result-orientation with high ethical standards and respect towards values and opinions
- A holistic mind, good sense of humor and a positive approach to life in general
- Experience with Scrum and/or Agile using the SAFe Framework is an advantage
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 20 days a year to support our global organisation.
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The Project & Portfolio Organisation in Pandora IT consists of 23 IT Project Managers and PMO consultants which are divided into three different teams with global reach (PMO, IT Project Managers in AMER & EMEA, and IT Project Managers in APAC) - you will report to the Director of AMER & EMEA projects.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
Recruiter, Global Office
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the "Apply online" link. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.