Capgemini is looking for 15 Senior AWS Architects and Cloud Developers
Are you ready to step into a key role on a series of ongoing large-scale projects?
By Joining us you become part of a company where we value a healthy work-life balance and where great colleagues are ready to welcome you to the team. At the same time, you step into a global network of skilled architects and developers where your work will have a real impact.
Capgemini is looking for 15 senior architects and developers within specific technology areas and with experience in digital transformation, preferably from multi-national/global organizations. You will work in a strong team of highly skilled colleagues supporting a global client in their journey from legacy products and systems to digital products.
The challenges center around multi-cloud delivery, data driven development with autonomous product teams, where most of the current system landscape is bespoke systems running in in-house datacenters. You should be able to advice, guide and steer the transformation for a group of products, involving several teams; at the same time, you need to be able to guard the decommissioning of the legacy systems.
You need to understand modern architecture patterns for cloud native solutions; and you need to be able to work with data protection.
Map system landscapes and architectures
As a Capgemini consultant you will become part of our solution architect team, where you and your fellow colleagues solve tasks for a wide variety of clients. Right now, we need you for a series of ongoing engagements where you will be instrumental in analyzing and mapping clients' system landscapes and architectures.
Taking on a key role within the client's organization, you will enter into a collaboration between the client, Capgemini and technology suppliers. Here you will be the driving source in determining how the client's new digital products should be designed and in choosing the right cloud technologies and patterns.
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world's leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 270.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 300 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
- 3+ years' experience in designing HLD's and LLD's Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
- 5+ years hands experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
- Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-5 years developer experience
- Demonstrated track record of strong analysis, design and implementation capabilities
- Demonstrated proficiency developing applications using:
- Python/Scripting, Scala
- AWS, EMR/EC2
- Design Patterns and Domain Driven Design
- RDBMS (SQL, Stored Procedures), NoSQL
- Knowledge of AWS platforms and AWS ecosystem
- Familiar with fundamental design principles
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Strong, demonstrated analysis, design, and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skill
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in agile teams
Google Cloud Architect:
- Minimum of 3 years of technical solutions implementation architecture design evaluation and investigation in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform
- GCP Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Experience in Teradata analytics information analysis database management in the cloud
- Previous GCP Implementation Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform GCP
- Experience in Solution technical architecture in the cloud
- Hands on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Client Management and or Project Management experience
Google Cloud Developer:
- Developer will use Google Cloud Platform (GCP), to design, develop and implement, scalable, high performance solutions that offer measurable business value to customers
- Proficient in multiple programming languages, frameworks, domains, and tools
- Coding skills in SQL, Python, Java, Scala, and Spark is required
- Experience with technologies like HDFS, Spark, Hive, Shell scripting, and bash
- Experience with version control platform GitHub
- Expertise with development eco-system such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, and CI/CD
- Experience with GCP platform development tools Pub/sub, cloud storage, big table, big query, data flow, data proc, composer
- Strong Linux/Unix background and hands on knowledge.
- Embraces a DevOps culture
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience with web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP
- Experience Unit Testing code
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Hikmet Tuncer at +45 52 18 93 31.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.