2 Full Stack Engineers - Reviso International
Reviso is an international software-service accounting platform for small businesses and their accountants. Reviso is owned by TeamSystem - the leading Italian software provider for Accountants and Enterprises. Reviso is the former international edition of e-conomic, one of Scandinavia's largest cloud accounting platforms – trusted by more than 100.000 companies.
At Reviso we’re creating an advanced SaaS platform, with an intuitive and easy to learn interface - while keeping a strong focus on efficiency and collaboration. The platform is running on full PaaS in Azure and Heroku and is built with modern principles like REST and single-page applications.
We’re 20+ software engineers, a UX’er, 3 POs, and a lot of other wonderful people. We offer competitive pay and a workplace filled with talented people who love board games, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
The company is part of TeamSystem Cloud Division and we're a truly distributed organization: Reviso’s development headquarter is in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark, and we have offices in London, Berlin, Madrid, Catania, and Milan.
Job overall purpose
Is to join our teams, building and maintaining customer-facing features, and build a brand-new accounting platform for the European market using domain-driven design.
Key areas of responsibility
- Design, implement, maintain and improve features in our accounting application
- Expand and build on our APIs
- Compose elegant and fast user interfaces using React
- Be awesome
- Collaborate with colleagues in English
- Design and implement scalable easy to use services
- Write automated tests that document your work in code
- Groom upcoming epics, stories, and tasks
- Collaborate with Customer Success to remove bugs in the application
- Monitor operations of systems
- Define the required infrastructure
Criteria of Success
- Ownership of results
- Application of SOLID, DRY and clean code principles
- Timely delivery of high quality, scalable and maintainable services
- Proactive and pragmatic participation in delivering Epics on time
- Value-adding through effective project management of the development projects
Technologies and platforms we use (among others):
- ASP.Net, .Net Core and Node.js
- React and Flow
- MSSQL and MongoDB
- Azure and Heroku (maybe you could help us go Cloud Agnostic with Kubernetes?)
- GitHub & TeamCity
- LogEntries, Sentry, Mixpanel, Application Insights
- Loves to build and improve scalable systems
- Concrete stack experience is not important, but full stack in some context is. Usually, this will be web development, but it could be network equipment (integrating stack from protocol to management tools).
- Knows (and practices) how to write automated tests and write code that can be tested
- Can express (and believes) the benefits of agile methodologies & flow-based development
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, as English is our company language
- You take ownership on a daily basis
- Shows passion, keeps up to date out of personal interest
- Has a personal drive to optimize and takes pride in improving processes
- Ability to handle pressure in a high-pace environment
- Is proactive, pragmatic and open to learn and share
- Understanding (and appreciation) of high ownership (Freedom and Responsibility)
- Good communication skills would be a plus
- Team Player
Relevant education of a least B.Sc
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Marianne Gullacksen by mail: email@example.com or telephone +53 66 20 73