Front End Developer
As our new Front end developer, you refer to Atli Adalsteinsson and belong to one of the platform features team. The team is responsible for developing our platforms Go/Pro/Investor frontend, backend services to match our customers’ needs and the Saxo banks ambitions
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Construct prototypes to experiment, refine and communicate new interaction concepts and features
- Work with product managers, UX designers, and fellow developers to design and deliver superior user experiences for Saxo's suite of trading applications
- Work in a dynamic team-oriented environment using Agile methodologies
As a person you have a fascination for bleeding-edge user experience design, enjoy the challenge of streamlining complex application flows and information display across mobile and desktop, value rapid prototyping and in-browser experimentation, and are able to craft high performing applications, then you may be the right candidate for us.
Further, we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- General experience
- 3-5 years within software development teams
- Prior business knowledge or willingness to learn quickly about the financial industry, preferably electronic trading
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React and Redux
- People and processes
- Creative self-starter with a great team and cross-group collaboration skills
- Experience creating documentation and well-commented code
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee at Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious, and, at the same time, an informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
Expected Start Date:
Telephone: +45 39776274
Saxo Bank Group (Saxo) is a leading Danish multi-asset trading and investment specialist, offering a complete set of trading and investment technologies, tools and strategies. For almost 25 years, Saxo’s mission has been to enable individuals and institutions by facilitating their access to professional trading and investing through technology and expertise.
As a fully licensed and regulated bank, Saxo enables its private clients to trade multiple asset classes across global financial markets from one single margin account and across multiple devices. Additionally, Saxo provides institutional clients such as banks and brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services, and trading technology.
Saxo’s award-winning trading platforms are available in more than 20 languages and form the technology backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Saxo employs more than 1500 people in financial centres around the world including London, Singapore, Paris, Zurich, Dubai, and Tokyo.
As a bank offering fully digitalised solutions for self-trading, advisory and discretionary services, Saxo is continuously at the forefront of innovation, meaning that clients benefit from proven technology. 600 IT developers and 150 back-office resources develop and deliver Saxo’s solution for the benefit of clients. Outsourcing solutions support the full-service value chain.