IT Solution Architect, Global IT
We are looking for an IT Solution Architect with strong HR domain experience, who is ready to be part of a global roll-out program of SAP SuccessFactors. The program is already in motion and we are offering you the opportunity to take on a key role in this strategic effort to support the business of the world's largest jewellery brand.
Play an active role in shaping great solutions
As our new Solution Architect, you will become part of Pandora IT, the home of around 450 passionate professionals spread across 6 offices. Not only are we rolling out a global Human Capital Platform, we are also strengthening the focus on IT enablement of HR services. Moreover, you will become part of the Solution Architecture Centre of Excellence as well as an ecosystem of other architect practices. Your job is to make the overall IT and Enterprise Architecture vision come alive in the selection, implementation, and refining of solutions. You will work mostly in a project setting assuming the responsibility for the solution design, ensuring it fits the overall target operating model. During a project, you will be deeply involved in driving the technical deliveries based on the defined business capabilities.
You will be involved in projects leveraging and utilising technology solutions to enable the organisation's future-state business capabilities as well as facilitate and orchestrate the delivery of targeted business outcomes. Furthermore, you will work to:
- Understand business drivers and business capabilities, and determine corresponding system designs to drive the organisation's targeted business outcomes.
- Work closely with both Enterprise Architecture to define target architecture(s) within the domain, as well as the broader community to deliver collaborative solutions
- Design and lead the implementation of a Solution Architecture across HR business applications and technologies based on PANDORA business strategy, business capabilities, and business requirements.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through the aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Have an overview of solutions, trends and emerging technologies for your domain, both to know the potential to positively impact the business as well as to facilitate the evaluation and selection of new solutions
- Consult with application and infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify projects to accommodate the Solution Architecture.
- Identify the organisational impact and financial impact of the Solution Architecture
You will have the opportunity to travel 5-30 days a year to support our global organisation.
Excellent communicator with strong business acumen
You might be the person we are looking for if you have a holistic view of the IT and business landscape. Your attitude is professional and positive, and you naturally assume responsibility for your deliverables in a proactive manner. It comes naturally to you to be ambitious about your work and you like to learn. Also, you thrive with not all targets being set at the beginning of a project and that things may evolve over time. You can work with multiple challenges delivering to several stakeholders simultaneously. Lastly, you possess strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
Further, we imagine that you have:
- A minimum of three years of experience as a solution architect preferable working with HR platforms
- A relevant university degree within the business or IT, 7+ years within IT or similar
- Technology agnostic mindset
- Motivated by achieving long term business outcomes
- A basic understanding of agile methods and processes, like SAFe
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
Your new team
Pandora IT is full of variety and you will join an international team based in Copenhagen, Warsaw, and Sidney. Core Architecture is a new function and you can help shape our objectives. You will be part of an exciting organisation and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are 8 persons in Core Architecture and approximately 70 in Core Technology. In Core Architecture we focus on having clear development targets and a continuous learning curve.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016, and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable, and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.