Head of Delivery
Would you like to be part of a team that plays a key role in ensuring stable operations and satisfied customers? Do you find that cross-coordination and customer projects are exciting, and do you want to work in a dynamic operating organization in rapid development? Then you might be our new Head of Delivery.
As a Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for deliveries to one or more customers in KMD Technology & Security Services (TSS). In cooperation with colleagues and customers, you must ensure stable operation and effective communication on all levels. You will be a part of a matrix organization with a dynamic and involved delivery team, where you will have daily sparring regarding deliveries to customers. You will also be part of a competence group with a career framework, giving the opportunity to grow both horizontally and vertically.
KMD TSS acts as a foundation for all of KMD’s strategic business units and our Software Centre of Excellence, that delivers services and solutions to public authorities as well as private companies in Denmark and abroad. TSS is running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we play a key part in securing that KMD delivers a stable operation for our customers. TSS also sustain our customers’ need for operation, development, and innovation in the application environment.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- working with client and KMD business to ensure that contractual obligations and agreed service levels are being consistently met – and do monthly reporting based upon these
- coordinating incidents, problems, and changes/releases
- working closely with the clients to understand and address their needs
- owning and maintaining a plan to continuously improve services in scope
- participate in client meetings, both virtual and physical
- managing other initiatives/small projects.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years of experience as Service Delivery/Service Management or/and Project Manager in a commercial environment.
- have experience with operation, maintenance, and support of business-critical systems
- have been driving, maintaining, and providing support on dynamic systems, where changes and additions often take place. Must be able to handle change and derivative risk management
- have strong ITIL understanding and certification (ITIL Foundation level at least)
- understand Enterprise IT Solutions and infrastructure
- understand the security of highly restricted data and GDPR
- have strong Danish and English skills both in speaking and writing
- have exceptional communication skills
- present “can-do” attitude and quality-oriented mindset
- able to learn quickly
- are a team player, but also able to work independently.
Would you like to know more?
If you can see yourself as part of our team and if you want to be part of the journey towards a more digital Denmark, then send us an application.
If you have additional questions regarding the position, please contact Customer Delivery Director Martin Skeem on 3070 1246.
We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.