IT Support Technician onsite
As a Hemmersbach Technician working onsite on customer location in Kalundborg, you make the end-users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd Level support onsite – quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- You will help users with their problems and requests, thus putting a smile on their faces
- You will analyse errors, maintain hardware
- You will log your approach and your solution to problems in a ticketing system
- You will provide Hardware break & fix services for laptops, printer, a plotter (installation, etc.)
- You will provide Audio-Visual Hardware support & Network and IT infrastructure hardware support
- You will analyse errors, maintain hardware, set up/remove work stations, install and configure new software (IMACD)
- have excellent Danish and English skills and motivated to do something good for your users
- have minimum 2 to 3 yrs. of experience within IT support (2nd level)
- exposure to ITIL delivery processes (ITIL foundation certificate will be an added advantage)
- have very good experience in providing client-level support ideally with ticketing systems
- have excellent communication skills
- are service-minded, efficient, self-driven, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- are able to work on your own
What we offer:
- An interesting job in an exponentially growing international company: temporary position with the possibility for permanent hire with a start date: preferably beginning of July 2020.
- Taking responsibility for exciting projects with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services, and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
Apply via "Apply here".
If you have any questions about the open position, please contact:
Britta Wolf (HR Department)
Phone: +47 406 129 30