Job for student: Technically skilled business assistant to our Head of Sales
HTML24 is a Copenhagen based software consulting company working with large Danish and international corporations and institutions. Among our customers are the Danish Parliament, BLAST Pro Series, DR Koncerthuset, Glyptoteket, and many other interesting businesses and institutions. We're a team of ~30 employees from a great variety of backgrounds.
This job is a clear and direct path to future roles in management, leadership, and coordination. You'll be working directly with our Head of Account Management as his assistant on day-to-day management and coordination of incoming leads from new and existing customers.
The job involves dealing with high-profile Danish and international costumers as well as dealing with a team of ambitious Account Managers and developers inside HTML24.
We expect you to have a keen sense of detail and a strong knowledge of technology, websites, online systems, and business. It's required that you're OK with numbers and spreadsheets as well as planning. We also expect you to be fluent in Danish.
We expect you to have knowledge in these fields:
- Content Management Systems (Such as f.ex. WordPress, Drupal or Umbraco)
- Software development and process (Although we do not expect you to be a developer)
- Online business and marketing
- Coordination and effective planning
- Danish copywriting skills are required
- Calculating offers and quotes
We'll train you in all of the above but expect you to have some minimum of knowledge about each discipline.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
- Free lunch: Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
- Free coffee/tea: Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
- Near public transit: Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
- Social gatherings: Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
- Free office snacks: Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats, and fruit.
- Free Friday beers: Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
- Healthcare insurance: Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Working at HTML24
HTML24 is a Copenhagen based digital agency, specializes in advanced software- and web development. HTML24 has done projects for companies such as L'oreal, The Danish Parliament (Folketinget), Glyptoteket, UN, Unity, and several other companies and institutions. Typical projects are websites, campaigns, and various online systems. The agency has 30 employees and hires people with all backgrounds.