Performance development partner for Learning & Development
Do you like to work with new projects, and would you like to make a significant contribution to BEC's strategic People vision? Are you interested in developing a high-performance culture within the IT and fintech industry? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You aid strategic decision-making that drives people performance
As a performance development partner, you are responsible for analyzing people's performance, engagement, and people data and to present your findings in a meaningful way to aid strategic decision-making. You will be the superuser of our performance management system and the employee engagement survey tool. You will also act as a process owner for managing performance & development, and measuring employee engagement in BEC, and as project management of performance development and employee engagement projects. In the fulfilling of your duties, you will have many stakeholders, from your colleagues in People & Culture to managers, and the executive team.
Your tasks will among others be:
- To provide People & Culture, the executive team, and other stakeholder groups with reports, analysis, and recommendations to improve people performance, learning & development, and employee engagement
- To maintain the processes for performance conversations and personal development planning
- To be systems superuser for the performance development and employee engagement systems, and to train other People & Culture system users
- To manage vendors and be the key contact for vendor queries, contract renewal, and system changes
- To be a key member of the team that launches our new performance development process
- To seek continuous improvement of performance development and employee engagement processes
As a person, you are a self-driven problem solver, who always has the process in mind and has a keen interest in driving business performance through people development. You use your best-practice knowledge and experience of performance management and engagement. You are analytical, and you can present your findings to your stakeholders, both written and oral, in an easy to comprehend manner. You are people systems and IT savvy, and you are a fast learner when it comes to new tools. On top of this, you take pride in achieving your personal work goals and objectives.
Furthermore, we would like you to:
- Hold a master's degree in business, HR or data analytics
- Be highly competent in Excel, manipulating data and presenting your analysis
- Have experience with project management
- Have highly fluency of spoken and written English
- Have experience working with SAFe (desirable)
Meet the team
Based at the headquarters in Roskilde you will join the Learning & Development team, which is part of People & Culture in BEC. You will be a part of a new department with 3 colleagues, who have a varied background both professionally and culturally. We are working on several strategic initiatives to build leadership skills and key competencies. We take pride in driving our own development and learning new skills. The working atmosphere is informal, supportive, with a sense of humor.
Who is BEC?
We are a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. We create financial solutions for approximately 25% of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, pay their bills, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank. We are organized in a flat hierarchy, where everybody works together and learn from each other in order to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society. You will join a community of people with curious mindsets, who are building the financial infrastructure of tomorrow. Besides this, we have great benefits and a well-run staff club with a variety of activities and clubs, where you will have the opportunity to meet with colleagues outside of work hours.
Do you find the above interesting?
We look forward to receiving your resume (in English) and application no later than July 1, 2020. In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact department manager Emma Bawden at +45 5077 5255.
BEC is the IT partner for a wide range of banks and other players in the financial industry. We make customers' ambitions possible by developing and operating IT solutions that can meet their total needs for IT. The IT solutions range widely from mobile and internet banking to a complete capital markets platform.
We are more than 1000 employees at BEC with locations in Denmark and Poland cultivating an informal and dedicated culture in which we appreciate to challenge ourselves and each other.