Director for Customer Integrations IT
Would you like to set the scene for DSV Panalpina’s customer integration applications developing and driving the IT strategy for the area? Can you lead and develop an organisation to support the DSV Panalpina business? Do you excel at stakeholder management? Then join us to make your mark on our IT customer integrations applications EDI and API.
Lead a global organisation
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at DSV Panalpina. Our customer integration applications connect our customers to us and are crucial to ensuring that their freight is moved. As Director of Customer Integrations, part of Global IT Commercial Applications & Integrations IT, you will be fully responsible and accountable for the strategy and delivery of our customer integrations services APIs and EDIs.
The organisation consists of teams of developers, business analysts, architects as well as IT supporters based across the world, and you will lead both managers and specialists. You will focus on developing and driving the strategy for the area through a focus on priorities and building strong teams now and in the future.
As part of the management team in the Commercial Applications & Integrations IT organisation, you will play an active role in developing and delivering on the customer-centric IT strategy in close collaboration with your management colleagues and the business.
Set the direction for customer integrations in a fast-growing organisation
DSV Panalpina is growing rapidly: we started our journey in 1976 and have grown continually since then, acquiring much other transport and logistic companies along the way to employ 60,000 staff in more than 80 countries. You will lead the organisation to ensure that applications are quickly scalable, stable, and secure as well as ensuring rapid migration of customer integrations.
Additionally, your main responsibilities include:
- motivating and developing your organisation of +50 employees to support the business
- proactively managing your stakeholders
- managing vendors and other third parties involved in the development and delivery of the applications
- keeping up to date with and implementing digitisation trends and possibilities
- optimising delivery processes to excel in fast and reliable customer deliveries
You will experience a great degree of independence in a flexible and dynamic environment and the role will offer great exposure to DSV Panalpina globally and within Global IT.
You will be based at our HQ in Hedehusene and can look forward to traveling activities approximately 1-3 days a month.
Experienced leader with a proactive mindset
With your strategic mindset and your flexible attitude to change, you collaborate with business partners and work proactively to understand what is needed. Taking responsibility comes naturally to you: you set ambitious goals and thrive in an organisation with clear lines of responsibility.
You are a team player that can make employees from different cultures work together and deliver quality products.
We emphasise that:
- you have solid experience with stakeholder management in global organisations
- you have solid experience as a manager of larger IT departments
- you come with +5 years’ experience in managing customer integration applications (API, EDI) and related implementation projects
- you are fluent in written and spoken English and have excellent communication skills
- preferably you have a degree in computer science, engineering or another technology-related subject, ideally combined with experience from the logistics industry
Want to know more and apply?
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position or your possibilities in DSV Panalpina, you are welcome to contact Anders Jelsig, Senior Director Commercial Applications & Integrations, at +45 61 94 46.
DSV – Global Transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com