Java Senior Developer for Intrasoft in Birkerød/Greater Copenhagen
Twins Recruitment is looking for Java Developers on general or senior level for Intrasoft International Scandinavia A/S in Birkerød. The Java developer will become a critical member of a highly skilled team that works closely with client stakeholders to deliver e-government applications for international clients. The successful candidate will become a member of an international agile project team responsible for analysing, designing, configuring and customizing solutions based on our world leading products with the aim of delivering high-quality digital solutions to our clients.
- Develop / implement solutions for our clients based on our standard products
- Work closely with the client, analysing, designing and presenting prototype solutions
- Participate in the Agile ceremonies, such as Daily Scrum Meetings
- Take a leading role in a team of Software Developers, coaching, mentoring and participating in code reviews
Working at INTRASOFT International, a leading IT services company in Europe, you will become part of a team of close on 2000 dedicated professional and tech enthusiasts. You will work with cutting-edge technologies delivering IT Solutions for challenging, large-scale projects for important public sector clients.
Your first large project location will be at a public account based in Copenhagen city, working in an agile team of 30 developers.
- A graduate (bachelors or higher) degree in IT or related discipline
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Agile software development (preferable)
- Solid experience with / knowledge of the following:
- Java and Spring
- Microservice architecture
- SQL Databases
- Source Control and Build Tools
- Business Process Model and Notation
- Business Rules Management System
- Distributed Streaming Platform
- Container orchestration
- Platform as a Service
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- An analytical thinker with good problem-solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Able to work independently and be fully responsible for your own work within agreed guidelines
- Excellent at interpersonal / teamwork skills and are able to handle some team responsibility
- Capable of managing goals and reaching them within agreed timeframes
- A fast learner able to quickly adapt to new business environments
You will get…
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment. If you are interested in this position please contact Recruitment Specialist Jakob Kelstrup on email@example.com or +45 22 25 50 11.