Data Engineer for Digital Innovation in DSV
Would you like to influence the transport and logistics industry by developing innovative IT solutions, helping us make the way we transport goods more efficient?
Do you thrive in an agile environment where experimenting with the newest technology in IoT, AI and machine learning is every day?
Then we offer you to join the Innovation Hub in one of the world's largest and most impactive transports and logistics companies, operating in 90 countries.
Become part of our Digital Innovation Team
Step into our Digital Innovation team centrally located between Copenhagen and Roskilde. Here, you will join a small team of colleagues dedicated to creating the future within transportation solutions. With full support from top management, we are the technological spearhead in the organisation, trying out ideas for new digital solutions in collaboration with the rest of the business. At the Innovation hub we like to create value fast, and we avoid spending time working out all the little details. This enables us to move fast when we build prototypes and first versions from scratch.
We love data
Joining us, you will be working with large amounts of data, developers, data scientist and domain experts from all over the world to create the future solutions of transports and logistics.
- Create systems that enable the use of data in real time
- Make data available to new solutions
- Draw the architecture for future data flows
- Rapidly promote data pipelines from prototype to production
- Monitor the health and performance of those pipelines
- Ensure fault tolerance of the entire operational environment
- Collaborate with a team of specialists on each project
Backend developer, data engineer, and innovator
To succeed in the position, you need to be a well-rounded developer, with a broad knowledge and have specialized knowledge in data engineering.
The Innovation Hub is made to move fast and change direction when needed, so it is important that you quickly understand new challenges. Also, you succeed in striking a balance between challenging the organisation with new applications and accepting the structures we cannot change.
We imagine that you:
- Bring at least a couple of years of experience with .NET development and C#
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Have a deep understanding of data engineering
- Experience with Scala and Spark
- Have experience with Azure and Azure Databricks
- Experience with Apache Airflow and Kafka is a benefit
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your possibilities in DSV. You are welcome to call Thomas Prinds Meyer on +45 2237 2690.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 60,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.