Product owner for BEC
Would you like to be part of an area in BEC, that sets the direction for new technology? And do you have a commercial and business-oriented mindset, together with the ability to be the strategic driver when it comes to the implementation of platforms in BEC? Then it might be you we are looking for.
You will be ensuring progress and value to our customers
As a product owner in BEC, you are responsible for the commercial interests in your team's deliveries. Your mission is to ensure the most optimal delivery to internal customers, as well as financial institutions through constructive dialogue with various stakeholders. You will be part of a product management team including product manager and other product owners within an agile release train, responsible for platforms and the inherent architecture across BEC. Furthermore, you will be working closely together with the team's scrum master, the additional agile roles, and department managers. To succeed in the job, you will have to ensure a great balance of activities within an operation, license-to-operate, and strategic development.
Your primary tasks include (but not limited to):
- ensuring that the program backlog and your product roadmap is always up to date
- negotiating with stakeholders about prioritization
- being a content authority on the agile team's backlog and ensure that features are clear enough for the team to understand them and define stories
- engage in the customers' business and understand their needs and transform the dialogue into optimal solutions based on acceptance criteria agreed with customers
- stay updated on tendencies on the market and participate in sector work
You are empathetic and respectful to your team members
As a person, you are extroverted and possess great communication skills and drive. You value working together with other people and you do easily create relations and build up a network across the organization. Furthermore, you can demonstrate leadership and pursue organizational growth through commercial thinking and a winning mindset. You have great ambitions for your own development, and for achieving BEC's goals, which are met through your economic overview, strategic mindset, and your ability to get things done.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- a relevant financial education on master level or similar experience from a financial institution, datacenter, etc.
- in-depth knowledge of the mainframe platform, and insight in the opportunities in the connection to decentralized systems and increased openness
- a SAFe product owner and leading SAFe certificate
- fluency in both Danish and English written and oral
A special workplace
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. You will be part of the area Platforms & Architecture that are responsible for ensuring the transformation and operation of BEC's technology platforms.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than July 15, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Department Manager Sille Skov on +45 26 22 29 22.