Global Tool Expert
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 39 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
Globally, a third of food is wasted, and climate experts agree that combating food waste is one of the most important things we can do to address the climate crisis. For us, it’s simple: the bigger we get, the better placed we’ll be to make a huge difference. That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team.
The Operations team is seeking a global tool expert, to work across countries to help support, improve, and scale our existing customer service software (CSS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tool. You will make sure that all infrastructure across countries and training are set according to the processes.
You will assist sales and success teams in all our countries but stay firmly rooted within the Operations team. You will be the main contact for our functions for technical solutions and workflow optimizations. The position is not necessarily Copenhagen based and open for all global applicants.
Reporting directly to our Head of Operations, you will join the Global team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warrior tribe of 600+employees around the world.
The Global Tool Expert role will include:
- Oversee cross country rollouts and improvements to the tool process structure
- Support the countries and functions following escalation processes
- Provide insights on technical and workflow side of the tools to the internal stakeholders
- Work closely with process owners and establish the best possible technical solutions
- Be the main technical contact for all functions and streamline the solutions
- Maintain a flawless process across countries and act upon inquiries about bugs or feature requests
- Create a trusted communication flow around the tools, internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver actionable analysis on usages and processes
- Improve and develop the tools in relation to scale-up and organizational needs
- Carry ongoing conversations with external stakeholders reflecting internal needs
Skills and Experience
- CRM (Salesforce) and CSS (Dixa) tools experience: while this job does not specifically require any academic qualifications, relevant experience of 2+ years in handling large scale CRM and CSS tools is desired.
- Hands-on Experience with Salesforce and CTI tools.
- Project management skills: you know how to prioritize your time and workload as well as working with several improvement projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills: you can facilitate conversations around tools, processes and improvements as well as have an understanding of gatekeeping and stakeholder management
- Analytical approach: you are able to provide data in a constructive way where relevant teams can action upon
- Top of the class English speaker: all communication within the Operations team, as well as with different functions and countries will be in English.
- Team-player: you can work independently, but also as part of a team
- Pragmatic: you balance the need for speed and excellence in your work
- You are a fast learner and can handle working in a busy environment handling several different tasks
- You are willing to be hands-on, and able to support with other tasks in other departments in order to get the job done as a team
- You are positive, with high-energy and bring a can-do attitude towards challenges brought to you
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours.
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and fill out the application form.
All applications are continuously evaluated. Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded.