Integration Manager M&A
Are you ambitious and passionate about software, digital disruption, post merger integration and leading integrations of acquired companies into EG A/S? And are you able to deliver results by working in a role that runs across multiple domains? Do you have a mindset of value creation and sense for strategic thinking? Are you trilled about business analysis and how to best solve a problem? Then this may be the right job for you.
EG is looking for an Integration Manager with reference to the Vice President of Corporate PMO who sits in the corporate management team. Acquring vertical software companies is part of EGs strategy, be the leading vertical software company in Scandinavia, in which you will play an important role leading the integration of companies EG acquires. EG have acquired many companies since the company was founded in 1976 and we have acquired 7 companies in the last 13 months.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
As our Integration Manager you will lead the integration of acquired companies e.g.
- Drive analysis, planning, mobilasation, execution and celebration of post merger integrations
- Demonstrate how close cooporation between company functions lead to value creating integrations
- Use your project management expertice to board acquisitions on to EGs operating model
- Support, develop and maintain the post merger integration process and the supporting tools.
- Participate in due diligence of acquisition targets and report on the DD findings for the integration track
- Liason with EG management who own the acquired businesses to optian cultural understanding and optimize value realization
- Support VP of Corporate PMO and management with strategic analysis and problem solving
- Support VP of M&A with presentations, business reviews and data analysis
The ideal candidate
In order to drive successful integration of acquisition, you will work closely together with the VP of the corporate PMO, VP of M&A, the management of the EG, the Integration track leads and of course the acquired companies management. It is therefore crucial that you are a true master in managing across organizational networking and collaboration. Furthermore, we expect the following from you;
- +3 years of management consulting experience – preferably involved in M&A activity
- Preferably experience in post merger integrations
- Knowledge of implementing new operating models preferably from software companies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Natural project management and business process management skills
- Solid financial insight and experience preferably from M&A activity
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Thrive in handling great complexity
- A true motivator and emphatic team player, who can deliver results
- Speak and write English fluently, preferably Danish as well
- Structured, persistent, result-driven
We offer you
An interesting and challenging career-opportunity with one of the largest Scandinavians software companies with +1000 employees. Great colleagues with a good sense of humor, an informal and dynamic culture, and great opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you need more information about the position or EG, please contact Vice President, Jacob Buchardt on mobil +45 6124 6344. We will evaluate the applications as they come and until the right candidate is found, so please send application and CV as soon as possible. All contact will be treated confidentially.
At EG A/S you will find more than 1,000 of the market's brightest and most empathic minds. Every day you'll be working with dedicated colleagues driven by a shared passion for delivering world-class value-creating software solutions to more than 20,000 clients. Together, we form an ambitious yet informal team with room for variety and respect for diversity. Therefore, we can both laugh together and work hard to meet customers' needs for robust and industry-specific software. Find out more at eg.dk.