TORM is looking for an experienced colleague, who is motivated by working in an international environment and enjoy a role with opportunity for vast cross-functional involvement in an organization where teamwork, equality and performance are important values.
You will be part of the growing IT Application Management team, where you will be the link between TORM’s business units and external software providers as well as IT infrastructure services.
As our new Application Manager, you will be part of Group IT’s Application Management team, where you and your seven colleagues take up responsibilities with focus on ensuring operational stability, administration, support, maintenance and development of the IT application portfolio. The aim is to bring value to TORM by ensuring the successful alignment between the IT systems and business needs. The position is based in our office in Hellerup, but you will be working with colleagues from our regional offices in e.g. Mumbai, Manilla, Houston and Singapore.
In TORM, our technical platform is mainly based on Microsoft technology, and our primary business applications include OCS (Marine HR system), Sertica (Fleet Management System), IMOS (Shipping system for Chartering and Operations), reMARK (team e-mail), Navision, BizTalk and SharePoint.
As Application Manager your job will involve:
- Providing application management (second level support, maintenance, and development) on business applications in TORM
- Working closely with business units in analyzing, describing, and prioritizing requirements
- Driving and coordinating change management (design, development, testing and roll- out) of improved or new functionality
- Cooperation with vendors on inquiries and on deliveries to the business
- Project management of smaller projects and participation in larger projects
- Process optimization and systems documentation
- Being part of the Application Management team and acting as backup for your colleagues
As a person, we expect you to be curious, structured, and proactive, and that you enjoy working with stakeholders at all levels.
Furthermore, you ideally have the following competencies:
- Practical work experience (+3 years) within application management
- Experience from the maritime business. Preferably with applications supporting the technical business units (e.g. Sertica) and the processes around this business area (procurement, fleet management etc.)
- Good technical understanding of IT applications and of the opportunities, that technology can provide
- Good communication skills – you are able to communicate technical content in a simple manner to stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Experience with ITIL-based processes and change management procedures
As our corporate language is English, we expect that you are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
We offer a competitive salary, which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus and pension as well as flexible working hours.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment. TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of social activities for our employees during the year.
For further information about the position, please call Hanne Frølund Møller, Head of Application Management (+45) 3917 9387, or Betina M. Larsen, HR Business Partner (+45) 3917 9231.
Please submit your application and CV online as soon as possible and no later than 3 August 2020. Applications are evaluated continuously, and interviews will take place during week 33 and 34. Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address, from which you submitted your application.