DevOps specialists for our development Pipeline team
Do you have experience in working with e.g. Artifactory, Bitbucket or Jenkins, and do you want to play a key role in automating and driving standardization as part of BECs continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines? Are you a team player who is passionate about bringing the DevOps culture into the daily work of developing and maintaining tools? - then this position is for you.
You act as knowledge expert helping with tools and pipelines
As a DevOps specialist, you will be part of a team, who are responsible for CI/CD pipelines and concepts in BEC. You will contribute to automatization and create self-service to a full DevOps experience in BEC in areas that could be cloud or on-prem solutions. You will act as a CI/CD knowledge expert helping other teams in BEC with the use of tools and pipelines related to the delivery process.
Your tasks will be to:
- Automate and standardize CI pipelines and services for BEC
- Maintaining and developing BECs development platforms and tools
- Architecting solutions, configuration and improvement of tools & platforms to support pipelines and a self-service solution
- Automate installation, patching and disaster recovery procedures on core development services and ensuring that they are compliant
- Support BECs development teams in their use of the services
- Troubleshoot access and performance issues as well as other issues
- Create and maintain infrastructure on core development services and their configuration and documentation
In the role as a DevOps specialist there will occasionally be some travel activities to our nearshoring office in Warsaw.
As a person you are a team player, but you can also work independently. You set a high standard for the quality of your work, and you are good at taking initiatives and contacting your collaborators to ensure the deliverables. You have good problem-solving skills and you thrive working in an informal and relaxed business environment.
We expect you to have:
- A master's degree in IT or equivalent 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent knowledge of building CI/CD platforms and services preferable both for on-prem and cloud solutions
- Experience of working with one or more of the following tools: Artifactory, Nexus, Jenkins, Hudson, Git, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Experience with Enterprise solutions with high volume of transactions and complex system setup
- Knowledge of application lifecycle management
- Experience in automate process
- A high level of Danish and English both written and verbal
A special workplace
You will be a part of the agile Cloud and DevOps platforms department in a team called Development Pipeline with 7 highly qualified colleagues. The technologies we are using today are Bitbucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, Azure platform, Hudson, Git, Nexus, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Jira, Confluence, Java and many more. We are responsible for supporting the BEC decentral developers with tools and platforms to ensure efficiency, consistency, and teams can be self-service regarding the development process.
Your everyday work takes place in an agile set-up inspired by the SAFe model, where you are urged to bring your talent into play in a well-established full-service IT house. Here you will help develop high-quality future-proof IT solutions to the Danish financial sector.
You will have great opportunities to develop yourself, as we are focusing on looking for new technologies. For the job you will have on the job training, self-education, highly competent colleagues and conferences to expand your skillset.
Do you find the above interesting?
We look forward to receiving your resume and application no later than Aug 2, 2020. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact department manager Jeanne Kølbæk Jensen at +45 21 37 63 01. As we are processing the applications continuously and closing the position, once we have hired the right one, we encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible.