Agile Lead, Management Consulting
Are you passionate about future-proofing your clients' businesses - turning disruption into opportunities and allowing them to succeed in a market increasingly shaped by digital technologies?
And are you an ambitious and seasoned consultant, who bring experience transforming companies into agile organizations?
Then we offer you the chance to help shape Capgemini Denmark's newly established management & digital consulting practice, as you join our more than 7000 management consultants worldwide.
Join an international network of top consultants
You will step into our newly established Consulting division in Denmark which currently counts 20+ colleagues with more to come. Therefore, you will have ample opportunity to influence the division from the get-go.
'You can look forward to experience a fast-paced learning curve, and we offer comprehensive on-the-job training, both professional and personal, as well as ongoing career consulting and development.' - Director of Consulting, Faisal Ramzan.
Spearhead the agile transformation of some the largest companies in Denmark
Having access to top consultant colleagues from all over the world, you will leverage the consolidated experience of Capgemini's global setup to provide strategic advisory to c-level executives. As you assist organisations in becoming more agile, you help create businesses that can execute faster, respond quicker to clients' needs and empower their employees to make decisions and have the flexibility to do better.
Joining forces with a couple of colleagues, you shape the strategy and transformation plan for our clients, after which our other divisions will take over the project to implement the changes operationally.
Analytical and experienced advisor
You thrive meeting challenges and enjoy tackling new clients and cases and using your highly developed analytical skills and pragmatic thinking, you find creative solutions to complex problems. And you are eager to become part of a highly diversified team and a global consulting company.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Bring minimum 8 years of experience as a consultant in a top-tier consulting agency
- Master degree in any related field with top academic results
- Have experience with agile transformations, advisory on c-level as well as proposal and business development
- Preferably, are familiar with how global organisations function and bring some industry experience
- Are digital and technical savvy and understand how technology influence organisations
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English
- Certified expert in Agile transformations, Agile coaching and Agile frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of Agile Management tools
- Possesses well-developed project management and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills
- Awareness of DevOps principles, assessments and implementation practices
- Ability to mentor consultants and motivate a successful team behavior
- Ability to develop client relationships, identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
- Works well in a fast-growing environment with the ability to deliver on time
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements dictated by business and IT requirements
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world's leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 200.000 employees in 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Director of Consulting, Faisal Ramzan on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application, CV and grade transcripts. Applications missing one or more of the above documents will be declined.
Read more about the endless opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people.
It is a multicultural company of over 225,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.