Cybersecurity Architect, IT Consulting
Become part of the Experis Nordic Cybersecurity senior consultants’ Advisory team in Denmark (part of Nordic and European setup) providing Senior Cybersecurity Architecht services within IT-OT security for our Danish, Nordic, Baltic and European clients.
Experis is global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions and now a Nordic European IT Consulting organisation specialised within 5 Practices (business areas) were Cybersecurity is one of these.
You will be part of a global (US) European organization, spearhead within Cybersecurity in Experis Nordic Cybersecurity organization with Danish HQ in outskirts of Copenhagen (Høje Taastrup) with tasks in Denmark and the Nordic markets.
We are looking for new members of our team that can strengthen our Cybersecurity consulting business in a more challenging and complex digital world. The Security Architect’s will work with various areas of the business to help design secure solutions and build standards for our customers both on premises and remote, implementing both High Level Design and Low-Level Design Cybersecurity baselines, roadmaps, tests, operational security plans as senior Cybersecurity advisor. Our Architecht team is a combination of Enterprise Architecture (EA) and Solution Architecht (SA) with minimum 5-10 years of experience within Cybersecurity.
The Experis Nordic Cybersecurity team is responsible for delivering advisory (consulting) services within the following areas why we are looking for more Security Architect’s for our consulting team in Denmark.
- GRC, Governance Risk Compliance
- Risk Mgmt.
- COBIT5, ISO27xxx, NIST, CIS 7.1 and other security standards
- IT-OT HLD/LLD Design
- Emergency Response Planning
- Business Continuity (Recovery) planning
- CISO for-hire including ENISA Gap Analysis, FIRST Certification
- Pen.test (Redteam, ethical hacking)
- Monitoring solutions (SIEM/SOC/CSIRT services)
- CSIRT analyst
- Vulnerability Mgmt.
- CSIRT Management
- 24-7 SOC Services
- Security Architecture
- IoT and Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Risk Assessment
- Education, certified Cybersecurity courses and own Academy
- Project based solutions including Outsourcing – Insourcing of Cybersecurity
As Cybersecurity Architect IT-OT you will work with our key account clients in Denmark and in the Nordic to include new compliance and security tasks for the SMB markets. You will be part of our Nordic Cybersecurity EA/SA Centre of Expertise in Høje Taastrup outside of Copenhagen.
As IT-OT Cybersecurity Architect you will work closely together with our own global SOC teams. Our team is involved with all the different business areas for Experis clients in Denmark, Nordic, European and Global making our daily work very interesting as part of Experis Nordic Cybersecurity.
Your role for Experis clients:
- Research, evaluate and drive innovative cybersecurity technologies and concepts to keep security ahead of the curve
- Build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders, system owners and IT specialists to ensure all visions are aligned, policies, processes, technologies
- Develop security reference architecture, to-be states, standard architectures and models
- Develop security policies for new, strategic and disruptive technologies
- Provide security requirements to projects based on established policies and standards
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT-OT Projects
- Evaluate and approve IT-OT infrastructure changes from a cybersecurity perspective
- Participate in architectural reviews and approve/reject solution proposals to ensure a high security level in IT-OT environments including network segregation, hardening of existing and new infrastructure
- HLD and LLD (mitigating design) cybersecurity threats and ways to manage these defining cybersecurity baselines, maturity models, roadmaps, test plans etc.
- Keep up to date with the latest Cybersecurity technology developments including advisor for CISO and other Cybersecurity point of contacts for our Nordic customers.
- Assist with internal and external audits relating to IT-OT security & information security
- Plan for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- Close cooperation with our operational SOC partners and CSIRT teams
- University degree with at least 5-10 years of experience within Cybersecurity (or similar education)
- Highly graduated with supreme technical experience and a genuine interest within IT-OT security and vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of IT-OT security framework, such as CIS20, NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR; NIS, EU CyberAct19, possible sector specific compliance regulatory requirements.
- Updated on the latest Cybersecurity threats and technologies to be able to guide long term design of solutions in terms of security.
- Experience from PC Client management, Windows and Linux operating systems, VMWare and cloud solutions is an advanced.
- Experience from global organizations with regards to threat pictures in other parts of the world is an advanced.
- Good understanding of network design and LAN/WAN solutions is expected.
- Structured and analytical qualities with good communication, cooperation and advisory skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL (preferably) or other IT-OT process frameworks.
- Understanding of the necessity of good documentation.
- Experience from participation in IT-OT projects would be an advantage.
- Self-driven, structured, proactive, ambitious and influencing.
- Fluent in English and possible one of the Scandinavian languages (DK-SE-NO), both oral and writing.
- The applicant must be eligible for Danish Secret (HEMMELIG) security clearance and authorization passing an advanced security background check.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing investment within Cybersecurity and IT Consulting.
- Internal training and education within some of the international Cybersecurity standards to include CISSP – Information Security, CCSP – Cloud Security, SSCP – System Security, CSSLP – Secure Development, ISO27001 – Management System, CxO and information security
- Participation in our Danish “Motivation Management” program
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation with a high degree of participation
- A diverse workplace regarding gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Starting date – September/October 2020
If this sounds exciting then apply for the position via "Apply online" and attach your CV.
We conduct ongoing interviews and would like you to start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position or the process, you are welcome to contact Kim Bretting, Head of Cybersecurity in Denmark. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone +45 2778 0165.
You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting to us at: email@example.com.