Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) Senior Consultants - IT Consulting
Here is your chance to become part of the Experis Nordic Cybersecurity senior consultants’ Advisory team in Denmark (part of Nordic and European setup) as senior Governance, Risk and Compliance consultant.
You will be part of a global (US) European organization, spearhead within Cybersecurity in Experis Nordic Cybersecurity organization with Danish HQ in the outskirts of Copenhagen (Høje Taastrup) with tasks in Denmark and the Nordic markets working closely together with our GRC team’s in the other Nordic capitals.
We are looking for senior GRC consultants with minimum 5 – 10 years of experiences as advisor, building Governance, Risk and Compliance as an integrated part of our customers Information Security, Cybersecurity capabilities and capacities.
You can act both as GRC manager, designing and implementing IT Governance, Risk Management using international standards to include strengthen Cybersecurity baselines in compliance with national and international Cybersecurity requirements and as Information Security Officer.
- Act as senior GRC Manager for our customers, scoping, building and strengthen ICT Governance.
- Act as senior Risk Manager using international risk methodologies like BowTie, IRAM2, ISF Methods (ENISA) driving larger clients Risk Management processes facilitating interviews, workshops, report writing – risk assessment of new ICT technologies and solutions.
- Act as senior Compliance officer including scoping, building and implementing international and national compliance requirements including NIS, EU CyberAct19, national ICT laws, GDPR, sector specific requirements, standards including ISO, ANSI ISA/EC, NIST defining Coorporate policies to include Information Security, Operational Security policies including High Level Design Cybersecurity Governance, strategic operational, tactical and technical design.
- Drive Business Impact Assessments (BIA) for the business as part of our client’s digital transformation processes.
- Act as senior planning officer for Emergency Response Planning and Business Continuity (Recovery) exercises internal or with external support.
- Act as senior auditor assisting internal or external auditor with system revision of our clients Cybersecurity policies, processes and technologies.
- Act as GRC project manager driving an ICT compliance and security project including scoping, building and implementation of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Experience from implementation of ISO 27xxx and other ISO standards.
- Experience from implementation of CIS20 controls is an advanced.
- Act as senior GRC advisor for C-level including CISO, CIO, COO, CEO transforming Cybersecurity from a classical IT service provider towards incorporated business enabler.
- Acting as senior Information Security Officer defining Information Security Policies (ISP) to include audience, objectives, authority, data classification, data support and operations, security awareness and behavior, responsibilities, rights and authorities for our customers.
- It is an advanced if you have experience from both the GRC role and the InfoSec role.
- You are a senior GRC consultant
- Thrives as advisor, consultant to include compliance project management
- Understanding of the necessity of good documentation and the value of revision
- Self-driven, structured, proactive, innovative, disciplined.
- Fluent in English and possibly one of the Scandinavian languages (DK-SE-NO), both oral and writing.
- The applicant must be eligible for Danish CONFIDENTIAL (FORTROLIG) security clearance and authorization passing an advanced security background check.
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing investment within Cybersecurity and IT Consulting.
- Internal training and education within some of the international Cybersecurity standards to include CISSP – Information Security, CCSP – Cloud Security, SSCP – System Security, CSSLP – Secure Development, ISO27001 – Management System, CxO and information security, additional training and personal development within GRC and related disciplines.
- Participation in our Danish “Motivation Management” program
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation with a high degree of participation
- A diverse workplace regarding gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Starting date September/October 2020.
If this sounds exciting then apply for the position via "Apply online" and attach your CV.
We conduct ongoing interviews and would like you to start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position or the process, you are welcome to contact Kim Bretting, Head of Cybersecurity in Denmark. Email: email@example.com or mobile phone +45 2778 0165.
You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.