Cybersecurity Pen.tester - IT Consulting
Become part of the Experis Nordic Cybersecurity senior consultants’ Advisory team in Denmark (part of Nordic and European setup) as professional Cybersecurity pen. tester (ethical hacker, Redteam).
You will be part of a global (US) European organization, spearhead within Cybersecurity in Experis Nordic Cybersecurity organization with Danish HQ in the outskirts of Copenhagen (Høje Taastrup) with tasks in Denmark and the Nordic markets working closely together with our pen.test team in the other Nordic capitals.
Experis is a global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions and now a Nordic European IT Consulting organisation specialised within 5 Practices (business areas) were Cybersecurity is one of these. Testing is one of our services within Cybersecurity IT consulting.
As part of the recruitment and onboarding processes you will he challenged with Capture The Flag (CTF) methods and tests as part of the hiring process hiring offensive security professionals taking a CTF test to demonstrate your fundamental competence in the initial stage of the process. It may also solve the issue of secretive candidates with ability show skills via CTF.
We are looking for senior Redteam penetration testers with minimum 5-10 years of experiences in planning and conducting penetration tests for our customers. You will receive backup support from our centre of expertise, as you will contribute with development of best practices and new offensive cybersecurity services as part of active defence for our customers.
- Plan, communicate, coordinate, and perform penetration tests and other security assessments on applications, system, and complex enterprise networks independently as well as with the team
- Willing to work under stressful scenarios and self-learner stays updates with emerging TTPs
- Lead the security assessment of target systems, including developing threat models, conducting security analysis and testing, demonstrating vulnerabilities, and documenting the results with (Proof of concepts) POCs
- Proven experience in Red, Purple teaming & offensive security
- Make appropriate use of security testing tools and can develop automated custom scripts/exploits during assessments
- Mastery of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell scripting
- Excellent understanding of networks (Firewall, WAF, IDS, SIEM), emerging cybersecurity threats & IT infrastructures (Azure AD, SCADA)
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Candidate is recommended to include their profiles on HackerOne, GitHub or similar open-source contributions
- Work with business leaders and compliance staff to prioritize vulnerability findings and assist them with the remediation process
- Short-listed candidates will be given CTF* (Capture the Flag)
- Firm grip on Metasploit, Nessus, Burp Suite, Kali, WireShark, Nmap and similar
- Certifications like OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred but not required
- You are a CTF veteran.
- Highly experienced with supreme technical experience and a genuine interest in pen.test, both as part of Quality Review, internal and external Audits, Redteam expert.
- Updated on the latest Cybersecurity threats and technologies to be able to guide long term design of solutions in terms of security.
- Structured and analytical qualities with good communication, cooperation and advisory skills, able to write both a none-technical report to C-level management and a technical report to CISO/CIO/Cybersecurity Architect.
- Understanding of the necessity of good documentation.
- Self-driven, structured, proactive, innovative, disciplined.
- Fluent in English and possible one of the Scandinavian languages (DK-SE-NO), both oral and writing.
- The applicant must be eligible for Danish Secret (HEMMELIG) security clearance and authorization passing an advanced security background check.
- Holding a clean criminal record
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing investment within Cybersecurity and IT Consulting.
- Internal training and education within some of the international Cybersecurity standards to include CISSP – Information Security, CCSP – Cloud Security, SSCP – System Security, CSSLP – Secure Development, ISO27001 – Management System, CxO and information security, additional training and personal development within pen.testing and related disciplines.
- Participation in our Danish “Motivation Management” program
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation with a high degree of participation
- A diverse workplace regarding gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Starting date – September/October 2020
Please apply for the position via "Apply online" and attach your CV.
We conduct ongoing interviews and would like you to start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position or the process, you are welcome to contact Kim Bretting, Head of Cybersecurity in Denmark. Email: email@example.com or mobile phone +45 2778 0165.
You can revoke this consent at any time by contacting to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.