ServiceNow Architect, IT Operations
Would you like to have overall responsibility for the architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise? If so, then keep reading!
Architecture, Design and Implementation
You will have overall responsibility for the architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the solutions delivered to business are engineered in accordance with corporate architecture and infrastructure standards.
Some of your main accountabilities will be to:
- Design and lead the implementation of a Solution Architecture across a group of specific business applications or technologies based on PANDORA business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of projects, working closely with functional architects that manage and design architecture for a single project or initiative.
- Provide consulting support to functional architects within projects to ensure the project is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Develop a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from future to current state.
You will have the opportunity to travel up to 20 days a year to support our global organisation.
A strong communicator with leadership capabilities
You are an experienced candidate with extensive experience in ServiceNow development and architecture and/or project management activities, preferably with some sort of theoretical background to support your methods. You have probably developed from a ServiceNow Admin role and lately worked as Developer and/or Architect.
The ideal candidate has done this before and finds high personal motivation in doing it again even better based on you many years of experience.
Further, we imagine that you have:
- Extensive experience with process roll-out in global companies
- ITIL foundation mandatory, intermediate course level preferred
- Experience and proven positive results with ITSM processes and SNOW implementation - preferably in a global context
- Bachelor's or advanced degree as minimum
- ServiceNow Development certificate
- Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Strong communications skills to influence and persuade peers
Your new team
You will be working with 4 dedicated ServiceNow team members from a Business Manager, Solution Manager, Admin and a outsourced development team. The team spirit is key for success and the global collaboration internal in the team but also with rest of IT. The team is responsible to drive, prioritize, develop, maintain and support all areas of the ServiceNow platform – we working or at least trying to keep a agile mindset and do the sprints planning and execute in accordance.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact: Michael Thushyan, Recruiter, Global Office HR, email@example.com.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click the link "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.