Senior IT compliance consultant for BEC Security & Compliance
Is 'compliance' and 'IT security' the name of your game? And do you have extensive experience with risk assessment and reporting? Do you know how to convert your insights and your energy to added compliance value for BEC customers? Then it might be you we are looking for.
Our customers are facing increasing requirements
As a senior IT compliance consultant in BEC you will be working with IT security and compliance of the increasing requirements BEC, and in particular our customers, are facing. We are working towards systematizing the work related to compliance, which you will take part in. In order to be successful, you will take part in delivering an adequate customer compliance program including risk assessment, security policies and sector compliance.
Your primary tasks include (but are not limited to):
- collecting, processing, analyzing and presenting management reporting on compliance
- preparing general risk assessment including impose requirements to first line of defence
- having an ongoing dialogue with our customers on security compliance matters
- reporting on internal controls
- awareness campaigns
As a person you have an outspoken relational talent, where you easily build up networks and appreciate cooperating with colleagues across the organization. You prefer structure in your daily work and do always take the full picture into consideration, and you do not lose yourself in the detail. Through your great communication skills, you know how to get the message through. You do always communicate clearly and with purpose.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- a relevant education within IT, IT-security, communication, law, auditing, business administration or similar
- at least 5-7 years of experience in working with information security & compliance - preferable from the financial industry, consulting services or public authority
- acquaintance with the ISO 27000 series and preferable certifications within ESL, CISM, ISO27001 - lead implementer or auditor
- great communication and presentation skills
- fluency in Danish and English (written and spoken)
Your new colleagues
You will get a job in a very interesting and dynamic organization, focusing on personal and professional development of our employees through curiosity. You will be part of a diverse group of 14 specialists in total. We insist on a very open internal culture, jokes and cross domain sparring. We cooperate constructively with our organization, our strategic partners and in particular our customers.
Can you see yourself with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than August 14, 2020, as we will conduct interviews on an on-going basis and expect to move forward the application deadline, if the right candidate is found. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Bettina Immergut Wagner on +45 23 36 88 01.