Test Consultant with financial knowledge
Are you passionate about finance industry and would like to deliver high quality software in a business critical system in the financial sector? Can you ensure a high level of security? Then you might be our new tester doing automated testing in Calypso Automated Test Tool.
About the job
You will be part of KMDs Technology & Security Services where you will join a team with around 30 testers (manual, automated, performance). The team is responsible for delivering testing services to various IT solutions for Danish society. You will be working for one of the biggest KMD client – Danish National Bank, on the most critical financial systems of Nationalbanken. You will be sitting at the customer location in Copenhagen, working closely with their project team.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Preparing automated tests in Calypso Automated Test Tool (CATT). It is a stable and professional automation framework that has great professional prospects going forward.
- Extending and updating automated regression test suite.
- Strongly cooperating with Business as a part of the development team.
- Analysing changes in business processes and maintain CATT accordingly.
- Performing reconciliation tests on different environments.
- Performing workflow tests on Calypso platform.
- Working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team.
We are looking for an experienced tester with a profound and strong understanding of automated testing. You most likely have at least 3 years of experience with end-to-end testing. You are interested and understand financial processes.
To achieve success in this job it is essential that you maintain a systematic approach to you work and that you understand the importance of keeping a high level of information.
- Have hands-on experience with test automation, its concepts, methodologies, processes, and cycles
- Have knowledge and understanding of financial processes
- Have experience with reconciliation tests
- Have a business-oriented mindset
- Are fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
We are a perfect match if you additionally:
- Hold an ISTQB Foundation certificate
- Have knowledge and experience on Calypso platform
- Have experience with working in Agile environment using SCRUM methodology
Would you like to know more?
If you can see yourself as part of our team and if you want to be part of the journey towards a more digital Denmark, then send us an application.
If you have additional questions regarding the position, please contact Delivery Manager Robert Lato at ROL@KMDPoland.pl.
We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis so please send your application as soon as possible.