System Engineer - Infrastructure
Continia is looking for a versatile and ambiutious System Engineer who will be a key part of running and supporting our internal IT infrastructure based on Microsoft. You will be working in an agile environment where we value clean, robust solutions and architecture that supports our growth for the future.
Continia is a leading software company within AP automation, expense management and banking solutions. Our success builds on partnering with more than 800 reselling partners, serving over 7,000 companies in the world. Continia has ~70 employees over 6 offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Castellon, Hamburg and New York) and we continue to expand globally year after year.
As a System Engineer, you will be planning, running and supporting our internal IT infrastructure and network to be as powerful and robust as possible. You will be planning and coordinating more significant changes to our infrastructure in a group with other stakeholders in Continia, and you will be the main responsible for executing these plans.
We run our infrastructure on Windows, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365, Zendesk, Lenovo, Dell EMC, and Veeam.
As a System Engineer, you will:
- Plan and follow-up on key areas of our infrastructure with other stakeholders in Continia
- Perform continuous optimization and maintenance of our infrastructure
- Maintain our Windows servers, AD, Group policies etc., network, security and backup
- Ensure continuous compliance with our ISAE 3402 certification, including updating operating procedures, and follow-up on goals related to compliance etc.
- Bring monitorization, logging and alerting across all systems to the next level
- Evaluate and implement new systems and solutions such as a new phone system and framework that covers all our locations
We believe that candidates with the following skillset and experience will be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience managing Microsoft infrastructure environments and applications with more than 20 end-users
- Good analytical and investigation skills when you need to dive into technical problems
- Positive can-do-it and helpful attitude with a focus on getting things done
- Possess a natural curiosity to explore new relevant technologies and systems that could make our infrastructure better
- A talent for implementing simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience and good technical understanding with most of the following technologies: Windows AD, Hyper-V, Azure, Microsoft SQL, Office 365, Lenovo, SAN’s, Veeam and PowerShell scripting
- Be able to work outside regular office hours from time to time if maintenance needs to be performed. This will be kept to a minimum
If you are interested in this position, you are more than welcome to send us your application and resumé through the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you!