IT-specialized attorney at law for BEC
Are you passionate about it-contracts, commercial negotiations, and legal issues related to the future use of technology? And are you talented when it comes to translating complex subjects to relevant counseling and pragmatic results? Then it might be you we are looking for.
BEC is looking for an it-specialized attorney at law passionate about legal craftsmanship and high-quality deliveries.
Focus on legal craftsmanship and an excellent commercial understanding
In the position as an attorney at law, you will take part in creating beneficial financial results for BEC (with consideration to managing risks) by independently handling legal casework of all types of cases. You will be part of Legal, Contracts & Vendor Management, where we are responsible for delivering legal advice together with advice related to entering into a customer- and supplier contracts. Furthermore, we are responsible for contract management of BEC's current customer- and supplier contracts.
Your tasks include, (but are not limited to):
- working closely with BEC's legal director, vendor management and sales when entering into agreements, negotiation and continuously managing customer- and supplier contracts
- assisting the legal director and the organization in solving tasks within e.g. company law, insurance law, GDPR, limited parts of banking and financial services law, competition law, etc. (depending on interest and competencies)
- handling potential trials (link to external lawyer) and general conflict management
- participating in developing and maintaining the department's paradigm collection
Dedicated colleague hunting pragmatic results with legal tools
You are a robust person that thrives with responsibility for decisions in dialogue with various stakeholders. You are proud of your profession, you are enthusiastic with a high drive, self-motivated, effective analytical, and structured. You enjoy solving challenges and to have a varied and busy day, where you get energy from working both independently and in teams. Your tasks are always completed upon the deadline. Through your great communication skills and a high level of credibility, you do easily create great relations across the organizations.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- an education within the law with above-average academic record in business-related areas, especially IPR and it-law
- experience with it-law, many years of experience is not crucial but experience from a similar position is preferred
- experience with contracts, rights and other legal issues within the technological field
- fluency in English and Danish (written and spoken)
A special workplace
In Legal, Contracts & Vendors you will experience a high level of empowerment and freedom with responsibility matching your experience and qualifications. The department consists of a legal director, three attorneys, two contract managers, and an assistant. Vi appreciates an informal tone of communication and we see our selves as open-minded and passionate about our professionalism.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than August 18, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Legal Director Alice Grünfeld on +45 61 55 29 93 or firstname.lastname@example.org.