Senior implementation consultant
Are you interested in being part of a team where the primary focus is to ensure that our customers benefit from our solutions by supporting good cooperation and clear communication between customers and BEC? And are you motivated to take the role of a change agent and ensure our stakeholders are well onboarded? Then it might be you we are looking for.
Are you motivated by change management in a larger organization?
As senior implementation consultant, you will be supporting the benefits realization of BEC's solutions by providing support for teams and customers when it comes to the implementation process. You will take an active part in the use of concepts, tools, and methods to ensure transparency and alignment towards our customers' expectations. In order to be successful, you need to have experience with customer and stakeholder management as you will be collaborating closely with our development team by delivering implementation material and ensuring sufficient communication to our customers.
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- supporting a common standard of implementation material across development areas by using our implementation model
- continuously aligning expectations between customer's needs and internal stakeholders
- supporting dialogues with customers in close cooperation with the organization, regarding the need for implementation support, to ensure benefit realization of initiatives
- driving implementation activities based on decided methods
- driving the preparation of implementation material and coordination with stakeholders
- ensuring sufficient communication before, during, and after the implementation of an initiative
Who are you?
As a person, you are very obliging and are not afraid of taking the initiative. You work in a structured way towards completing a task. Your structured mindset does, among other things, give you the capability of working with needed requirements in an agile organization with continuous change, and where your implementation toolbox must be ready before solutions are launched. As a change agent, you understand that your ideas, methods, and insights will succeed if various stakeholders are with you.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- a master's degree or other relevant education
- specialization in change management including methods within benefit realization
- solid experience with change management
- track record of and experience with driving implementation
- experience with ADKAR principles (ideally certified)
- acquaintance with agile development (ideally SAFe certification)
A special workplace
We offer you an attractive job in an interesting organization where the tone of communication is informal and sparring for professional development is appreciated. You will be working with highly professional and quality conscious colleagues in close collaboration with customers and subcontractors. You will be part of a team consisting of ten colleagues all eager to work with change for the benefit of our customers. In the job, you will experience great opportunities for competence development, and we ensure that you are given varying and interesting tasks. Furthermore, we are proud to say that we are having a well-functioning staff associated with a broad choice of activities.
Can you see yourself with us?
If the above has caught your interest, please send us your resume and application as soon as possible and no later than August 20, 2020. If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Implementation Director Luise L. Jensen on +45 61 56 72 09.