Application Manager (maternity cover)
Is your ambition to achieve higher standards for IT support and create visible results? Are you enthusiastic about understanding the business and bringing attention to key business challenges? Does your motivation come from building and managing the 'business-as-usual' processes in the dynamic IT Operation setting, at the world's largest jewelry brand? Then we might have the right position for you.
Operational stability, administration of support and maintenance
We are looking for a driven and experienced Application Manager to be part of Pandora’s Application Maintenance & Support team. Focused on the ‘Business As Usual’ (RUN) in Pandora IT’s Operations team, you’ll be taking part in discussions together with the business, product, solution owners, development teams, vendors, and/or project team members.
You will be responsible for the IT support model and ensuring operational system availability for Pandora’s B2B Cloud Portal and Warehouse Management System. Together with the other Application Managers, you will ensure the transition from “Build” to “Run” as we roll rollout the solution. You will also be the link between business users and IT stakeholders in terms of application maintenance and support matters.
As an Application Manager your job will involve;
- Providing application management services on your assigned business applications - from 1st level to 3rd level support, maintenance, and gatekeeper on the handover of the development, upgrades or changes to operations
- Working closely with all business and IT stakeholders in driving continual service improvements of the AMS processes.
- Cooperation with Pandora IT teams and vendors on inquiries and on deliveries to the business
- Project management of smaller projects and participation in larger projects
- Process optimization and systems documentation
- Being part of the Application Management team and acting as backup for your colleagues
This position is a maternity cover with a duration of 1 year.
Team player, Service and process-oriented and Self-starter
People would say that you have an international mindset and possesses confidence to start and set to roll your sleeves. You are engaging and always open to collaborating with your team to achieve a common goal. While you have service and process hat on, you are not afraid to apply different practices and frameworks where it is suited.
Furthermore, we imagine you to have the following:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working as Application Manager and preferable in an international environment
- Must have experience working with IT framework such as ITIL
- Project coordination or management skills at a level to smoothly interact in the IT projects
- Experience working with Servicedesk services and other 3rd party vendors providing support services
- Experience with supporting Applications within retail, supply chain, or similar area.
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency – both verbal and written communication skills
- A dynamic profile with a result-oriented approach to work and an ability to motivate others to deliver results
- Flexible and able to effectively handle multiple priorities and assignments
Your new team
The Pandora IT Application Maintenance and Support team are split into two teams - CORE Applications and Digital and Retail Applications. You will be part of the CORE Application team and will be working with equally dynamic, curious, structured, proactive, and enjoy working with different stakeholders at all levels. We are a team of thinkers and doers who work and help each other and are given freedom to allow us to focus on handling and delivering the task at hand.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016, and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable, and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets Initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.