Do you want to be part of defining and driving tech strategies, roadmaps, capabilities, and inspire a global jewellery manufacturer with your innovative ideas? Are you a purpose-driven Enterprise Architect who wants to be part of an exciting end-to-end value chain transformation journey? Then read on!
Delivery of IT Roadmaps, Architecture Governance, and Thought Leadership
We are looking for a driven Enterprise Architect (EA) to be part of Pandora’s Strategy & Planning team.
You will have a direct and measurable impact on the business and IT solutions that are implemented through initiatives, strategic roadmaps, and key challenges. As the EA, you will ensure quality, appropriate decision making, and communication to stakeholders regarding architectural and other relevant matters.
As the Enterprise Architect you will:
- Lead the development of and updates to the application and platform target architectures + blueprints for the main responsibility areas
- Drive the delivery and support of strategic IT roadmaps for the responsibility areas within the Pandora Value Chain
- Lead the development of initiatives to support Pandora business + IT roadmaps and strategic key challenges together with other Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, IT Management and business representatives
- Lead and cultivate architecture governance in projects, programs, and reviews to ensure optimal quality of solutions and steer any work towards strategic decisions and business value. This also means providing functional guidance and mentoring to our Solution, Information and Technology Architects
- Drive advisory, concept development, prototyping, and potential PoC before solutions are requested by Pandora IT and business peers
- Drive Enterprise Architecture Board meetings with the rest of the EA team
- Deliver research articles about new technology/non-technology trends that may be applied to the PANDORA roadmaps
- Deliver an overview of ongoing and upcoming changes to the Pandora business processes and IT ecosystem
Collaboration, Self-starter, and Analytical
People would say that you have an international mindset and possesses the confidence to start and set to roll your sleeves. You are engaging with strong communication skills, and always open to collaborating with your team to achieve a common goal.
Furthermore, we imagine you to have the following:
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture or extensive experience of Domain Architect or Lead Solution Architecture
- Strong experience in Global and multi-cultural organizations, particularly within FMCG.
- Knowledge of different business models, operating models, development models, cost/benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management
- Practical experience with business ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive/advanced analytics
- Ability to balance foundational and innovative EA development
- TOGAF Certification preferred
- SAFe experience and/or certification is desired
- Experience from Management Consulting is considered beneficial for the role
Your new team
You will join the Enterprise Architecture team with a Director and two other Enterprise Architects. Enterprise Architecture supports and guides technology investment decisions and take lead on providing insights and recommendations into new evolving technologies and business capabilities relevant to Pandora. We cultivate a strong collaboration with the extended Architecture community as well as a large group of IT and business stakeholders while being part of the Agile Transformation enabled by adopting SAFe.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016, and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable, and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.