Strategy & Planning Manager, Global IT
Do you want to join the world's biggest jewellery company and work at a strategic level in global business operating the full value chain? And do you possess sound understanding of how to enable and develop business through technology? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Driving activities and ensuring progress at both strategic and tactical levels
As Strategy & Planning Manager in our Strategy & Planning team, you will be part of a global IT organisation consisting of more than 300 IT professionals. We enable and support the Pandora business with IT and technology solutions across the full value chain from design and production through distribution and retail as well as supporting functions. You will play a key role in ensuring we realize the long-term ambitions for Pandora IT by driving important activities related to our IT Strategy and medium to long-term portfolio planning. You will be working with a broad range of stakeholders across business and IT teams.
Your responsibilities will include driving and ensuring progress on critical tasks at both strategic and tactical level. You will work closely with the Global IT Management team to develop and maintain the IT/Tech strategy and ensure that it is closely linked to business priorities. You will be responsible for designing and implementing a solid framework for creating and maintaining roadmaps across the entire global IT organization. Furthermore, you will drive critical ad-hoc analyses/feasibility studies and identify and drive optimization and maturity uplift initiatives across IT. In addition, you will:
- Lead the formulation of the strategy for Pandora IT globally
- Design and drive a process for portfolio prioritization
- Ensure that roadmaps are aligned to business priorities and our IT portfolio
- Lead the long-term estimation of IT investments needed next 3-5 years
- Deliver insights and recommendations to the IT Management team
- Identify and drive capability uplift initiatives across IT
- Drive and create decision-making materials for Pandora Executive Leadership Team in collaboration with the IT Management team
- Deliver a monthly Performance Report for critical areas across IT
Performance-driven with a proactive team player attitude
At Pandora, we recognize that it takes winning personalities to create winning cultures, and we believe it is of essence that you bring your performance-driven attitude and an ability to balance between conceptual thinking and detailed deep dives. In addition, you bring:
- An ability to engage with stakeholders and facilitate meetings and workshops with ease and confidence
- Strong communication and presentation skills, incl. mastering the creation of material for communication to senior management
- An ability to transform ideas into reality and make it practical
- Critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- A proactive, ambitious and humble team player attitude
- Personal integrity and ability to handle confidential matters
We are looking for a professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience from Management Consulting or an in-house consulting function. We also value your experience from working in a team in global business and your ability to translate complexity into simple messages that are easy to communicate. Further, we imagine that you:
- Have a Master’s degree in management, business administration, economics, digitalization, IT or similar
- Bring experience in performing analyses and preparing reports and materials using PowerPoint, Excel and other similar software
- Have professional verbal and written English skills
- Possess solid experience and understanding of how to enable business with technology
Your new team
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. As Strategy & Planning Manager, you will report to the VP, Strategy & Planning, Global IT.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Recruiter, Global Office HR
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please apply via "Apply here". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design, we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.