Technical Project Manager
Do you have experience managing and implementing IT projects with a hands-on and agile approach? Do you follow processes that keep you “on the ball” while also sharing your own opinion? Would you like to develop your skills working for well-known, successful international brands? Then you might be just the Technical Project Manager we’re looking for.
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Thompson Centre of Excellence (CoE) for personalization is a high-tech agency, specializing in the delivery of a full suite of digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the world’s most admired brands within sport, fashion, consumer goods, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma, and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and managing key client projects. Your job is to ensure a high level of quality, delivering projects on time and within budget. More specifically, your tasks include:
- Controlling the analysis phase
- Developing project plans and requirements specifications
- Estimating budgets and allocating internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Securing that our configurators and developers is free of administrative overhead, securing that follow up, planning and time spend is overseen
- Managing relationships with client and stakeholders, including motivating your colleagues in their day-to-day tasks.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be the linchpin in a network of closely coordinating project managers, designers, user experience architects, solution architects and developers. The position offers a great opportunity for you to personally make a difference in the projects that you work on, and you can look forward to being supported every step of the way.
What do you bring to the table?
You are easy-going with a proactive, positive mindset. You work to deliver the best possible outcome despite any challenges that arise, following processes that keep you “on the ball” while sharing your own opinion. As you will be managing several projects simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details. In addition, you have:
- 3+ years of relevant digital experience working with data, CRM and dialogue marketing
- Experience with managing and implementing IT projects within CRM, web and/or marketing automation
- A conceptual, and a technical, understanding of data modelling, service-oriented and layered architectures, and complex technical solutions in general
- Worked with agile methods of Scrum and/or Kanban
- Great communication skills, enabling you to translate “business language” into technical language.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson CoE for personalization, we are 500+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets, and proud to be the Global Centre of Excellence for personalized customer experience and marketing automation.