Global Training & Communications Manager
We want to be fully data driven by 2022, and to do this we need you to help in driving lasting change across technology, processes, BI project management, communications & training programs. We want to ensure that we take all our employees on this journey and ensure that, through them, we fully maximise two of our greatest assets: our people and the data that we hold.
Activate and maximise data literacy in business decision making
As Training & Communications Manager, you will be instrumental in driving a data driven approach across the business landscape globally and supporting positive cultural change.
You will have the opportunity to really shape the success of our programs; delivering on Business Intelligence communications and training programs. You will support the BI Services Group and wider Pandora organisation in activating and maximising data literacy in business decision making. In addition, you will ensure that business users are supported in achieving their ambitions to activate and maximise the potential of data in making informed business decisions.
As part of this, you will:
- Lead in the delivery of creative comms & training appropriate for audience segment to ensure that messages land effectively within the business
- Design employee-to-employee learning programs and internal training plans to support our data transformation
- Bring creative flair to communications and training; always focusing on the end-user experience
- Build training plans focusing on inspiring and supporting our teams to behave differently to harness the power of data, using storytelling and creative communications
- Support other areas of the BI Services group in ensuring that assets land well and are easily adopted to deliver on business impact
Your new team
You will be an integral team member of the Change and Transformation BI team. We take great pride in treating our people well and you will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will work closely with end users as you design and drive experiences, gaining feedback, testing and learning to ensure end users take away the intended experience. You will also collaborate extensively within the Global BI Services group and wider business landscape, as well as external training providers, where appropriate, to ensure that you are fully in the loop on delivery plans.
Passion for teaching, training and sharing expertise
To succeed in this role, we envision that you are a strong and creative communicator who can spread the passion for data and data-driven approaches to the wider organisation. You are passionate about teaching, training and sharing expertise and your approach is personalised and people-led. Your outlook on communication is fresh and bold and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues. Adding to that, you are a self-starter, curious and independent with the ability to effectively prioritise activities and requests.
Furthermore, we hope to see that you have:
- A degree within Communications, Change Management, Business Intelligence, Business, Marketing, Data & Analytics, Social Sciences, Advertising, or similar (if possible with an analytical/data driven field element)
- Strong track record with creating communications and training materials that are compelling and effective
- High degree of Creativity with the ability to demonstrate how they have provided tailored communications for different stakeholder groups
- Ability to influence through communications and excite and delight end users through communication campaigns, thus supporting delivery of business outcomes as a result of successful change activities
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communications skills that reflect an ability to clarify and simplify complex issues and subject matters
- Proven experience in designing and implementing training initiatives
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.