Change & Transformation Program Manager
At Pandora, we want to be fully data driven by 2022. Thus, we need to ensure that we take all our employees on this journey, and through them, fully maximise two of our greatest assets: our people and the data that we hold. Do you want to join this journey? Then read on!
Change management activities and cultivating a positive cultural change
As a Change and Transformation Program Manager, you will be instrumental in driving a data-led approach across the Pandora business landscape globally. You will play a key role leading Business Intelligence Change programs and helping to gain business buy-in.
You will be responsible for change management activities within BI projects to ensure that the business is adequately prepared for the changes and managing the successful adoption of these. You will focus on the people-side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures, but most importantly on cultivating positive cultural change.
Some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Manage and develop change management processes while also being at the forefront of the latest advances and best practice in ensuring that solutions you deliver stick within the business
- Design clear, scalable change management processes and principles for the BI team, considering global expectations as well as regional nuances, to foster replicability and best-practice
- Be lead on delivery including manage schedules for roll out, identify key stakeholder groups, understand what motivates them and deliver value as early as possible
- Help to build awareness and knowledge of Change Management within the BI team and the wider business
- Support and coach teams, leaders and managers that are responsible for driving towards a fully data driven Pandora
Your new team
You will be an integral team member of the Global BI Change Management Programs & Transformation team. We take great pride in treating our people well and you will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. You will collaborate extensively within the Global BI Services group and wider business landscape as well as the Director of Change Management and Transformation, and the Training and Communications Manager.
Influence, collaborate and inspire
We imagine that you have an understanding of how people go through change and the change process. You are an excellent communicator and have the ability to influence and collaborate with both technical and non-technical global, cross-functional teams. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues. Adding to that, your problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills are strong and your working style is focused on outcome and the delivery of value t the business.
Furthermore, we also hope to see that you have:
- A degree within Change Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Business, Marketing, Data & Analytics, Social Sciences or similar and experience with an analytical/data related field element is considered an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a programme management or change management role
- Knowledge of change management principles, best practices, methodologies and tools, evidenced by theoretical underpinning (e.g. Kotter, PROSCI, CMI etc.) or relevant experiences of leading change
- Proven project management experience as well as experience with coaching and/or training leaders during times of change
- Proven ability to deliver value early and often, and lead others in the delivery of significant business outcomes as a result of successful change activities
- Consulting experience is preferred but not essential
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Christian Lindholt Andersen
+45 31 26 58 00
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future please click "Apply online". We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 7,400 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 28,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 21.9 billion (EUR 2.9 billion) in 2019.